Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insurance query.

• 25-03-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was just wondering, does any one have any idea wheter or not, if its possible
    for a 22 year old provisional licence holder to get insurance for a 1.8 passat?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'm sure it is, if you can afford it. Shop around, then you'll know.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 iamalivingsign

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Ya it would be, try quinn direct's online quote to get a price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I would say insure.ie seems to be the cheapest for me, i'm looking at the same age bracket, gender and car size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leinster1

i have gone with no nonsense it doesn't have the bells and whistles as other one's like breakdown cover and that but they are cheap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

leinster1 wrote: »
    i have gone with no nonsense it doesn't have the bells and whistles as other one's like breakdown cover and that but they are cheap

They have all the extras, but the online thing doesn't work most of the time to get them so you have to ring & hope you don't get some eejit who thinks you can only have the quoted price & pay for it without adding anything. The add-ons of breakdown, glass cover, open drive are I think €25 extra for each one, was ages ago since I sorted out a policy for a mate with them so can't rightly remember the prices of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 leinster1

sorry i was in a bit of a rush out the door when i wrote the last post

i mant to say my own hasn't got all the extras as i am a member of the AAn and that and it worked out cheap if you get me

Advertisement