Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating Oil Tank Refill

• 25-03-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got 1000L for the great price of €585 however the docket only says 998L

My daughter signed for it.......... Wheres my two liters

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

whats this got to do with plumbing and heating?

How much were you charged per liter , its more than likely that you were rounded to the nearest euro rather than the nearest litre. Unless of course unless you paid the money in advance.

at no more than 1,50 per litre I reckon they owe you 3 euro... Dont loose sleep now. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

bet ya they will say there is 2 litres in the pump or some sort of other rubbish. 2 litres short on every fill is a lot when you add them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Apologies if in wrong forum. Please move.

And it's just a rant, wanted to see if it was common practice. If it is in the pump, then give me 1002 liters, then we are quits????

Advertisement