Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Painting an outhouse

• 25-03-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

About to paint an outhouse I have on the land and was wondering what type of paint is best - i.e. are there any types that I should avoid from an animal welfare point of view.
    Was thinking of a standard outdoor wall paint. Also - is it ok to paint the inside of the shed? Again, I'm asking in terms of the cattle - will have a few yearlings who will have access to the shed for shelter.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

lanod2407 wrote: »
    About to paint an outhouse I have on the land and was wondering what type of paint is best - i.e. are there any types that I should avoid from an animal welfare point of view.
    Was thinking of a standard outdoor wall paint. Also - is it ok to paint the inside of the shed? Again, I'm asking in terms of the cattle - will have a few yearlings who will have access to the shed for shelter.

Thanks

Why dont you white wash it. Just use lime and water add some cement if you sont want it too bright. Get your white wash brush and away you go. It will be quick and cheap.

Advertisement