Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being able to use PMs?

Options
  • 25-03-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I could really use this feature, but I can't, and I can't for the life of me figure out why!
    I have a message wrote out with the recipient and subject, etc and when I press send, it directs me to a page displaying my inbox and sent items, both of which are empty.
    Any help is very much appreciated!
    Regards,
    upandcumming

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

When you send a PM, after it goes the system returns to your inbox. If you haven't received any PMs or have cleared it out recently obviously it will be empty.

For the sent items, check to see if the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" box is ticked the next time you send a PM. If it isn't, tick the box and hopefully that should sort you out. If it is and there's still nothing, let us know and we'll look into it in more depth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Zaph wrote: »
    When you send a PM, after it goes the system returns to your inbox. If you haven't received any PMs or have cleared it out recently obviously it will be empty.

For the sent items, check to see if the "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" box is ticked the next time you send a PM. If it isn't, tick the box and hopefully that should sort you out. If it is and there's still nothing, let us know and we'll look into it in more depth.

Oh dear! Never saw that! I thought that would be done automatically. I'm after sending the same general message 4 times! Whoops!
    Many thanks Zaph

Advertisement