Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hyperactivity after injections?!

Options
  • 26-03-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

My little pug puppy Penny just had her first injections and worming tablets yesterday. Normally she is playful like a puppy, but yesterday it was like she was possessed. She didnt nap all day and she ran laps around the sofa until 3am! Today she is back to her normal playful, but not overlyhyperactive self.

Just wondered if anyone else experienced this, and most importantly will it happen again after her second injections??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Strange ..all our animals (dogs or cats) are usually pretty conked out for a day after their injections

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭you*ess*bee

It was so strange, ive never seen her like that. She had this weird demented look in her eyes. I am hoping there isnt a repeat for the 2nd shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

It was so strange, ive never seen her like that. She had this weird demented look in her eyes. I am hoping there isnt a repeat for the 2nd shots!
    nope it was not the shots you just bought the dog from hell :D Mine was a wee bit hyper after the shots (not as bad as yours) but i only had him a few days before hand ao it's hard to tell if they caused it (he still gets bouts ho hyperness so i just play with him / walk him to tire him out)

Advertisement