Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fox calls

Options
  • 26-03-2010 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

can any 1 tel me where i can down load calls from to a u-caller fox call. cant find any on line. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Eddie B

I found loads of calls on the web, most of them from bird watching and nature sites! If your gonna download magpie and graycrow calls, just type in the word GRAYCROW and you should find loads with calls on them! Make sure the magpie calls are from european, magpies because the American and Australian one`s sound different and are useless here! You`ll find loads of fox calls the same way, might take a while but if you want good quality sounds on your caller then its well worth it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Johnny_Coyle

Jim,
    I have figured out that the cell-phone is the way to go. Just get the light to turn off first.

You can download lot's of calls directly to your phone: no new gadgets or chips to buy - all free.

Advertisement