Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kebab Hut

Options
  • 26-03-2010 3:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone has tried it, figure its gonna be hard to compete with charcoal grill but they are more expensive, i couldnt believe it. like i think charcoal is expensive but there kebabs are good and went into try kebab hut and seen they where dearer so i walked back out

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Charcoal is SHÍTE!

Nobody in galway has ever had a good kebab if they honestly think charcoal is good.

Al Kebabish in Athlone, Isakanders in Dublin, the place up the road from Whelans in dublin, these are good kebabs, not the crap in charcoal!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Seaneh wrote: »
    the place up the road from Whelans in dublin

Mmm Zaytoon, even though it's only ten I could go for one of them right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭nerophis

Anywhere else that sell kebabs in Galway <Kebab House < Iskanders < Charcoal Grill < Zaytoon (for food quality)

Charcoal grill is the sober threshold. Anything less requires consumed alcohol and may result in sober questioning.

Kebab House < Iskanders < Zaytoon < Charcoal Grill (for cost)

Kebab Hut would want to be good to be the most expensive in the list- anyone been there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

where is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

awhir wrote: »
    where is it?

its where pacino's on the bridge was on bridge street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Meh, Kebab House, Lower Dominick Street FTW. Monster Cheese Burger yum yum!:D

Advertisement