Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOved from BT Broadband to Vodafone at Home Broadband

• 26-03-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

It seems the BT Billing nightmare has moved to Vodafone following their purchase of the BT broadband home customer base

I noticed that my Vodafone At Home Bill has been getting bigger and bigger,
    looking back it turns out that they haven't been taking money from my credit card. I only see it now because they dont send paper bills, you get an email with a link to the site which I never went into (FFS who wants to log into acontrol panel to get a bill, whats wrong with attaching a PDF to the email, would the be too hard)

The introductory letter said nothing would change, but it has

Billing is now monthly (not bimonthly)
    EUR 31

just tried to contact them on 1907 and spent 10 mins on hold, FFS let them contact me if they want the money!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

I've changed over too. No problems so far but I get a bill in the post and pay at the post office. Maybe change to that system and you can pay them when "you" want to. Almost all shops have a service for paying bills. The less people who know your credit card details the less hassle. good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

vector wrote: »

just tried to contact them on 1907 and spent 10 mins on hold, FFS let them contact me if they want the money!

And I bet you hate this song as a result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY :mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

They should change it to R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" so that by the time customers get through they're just a blubbering mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I ****ing HATE that song because of Vodafone. It's more annoying that it's on a 30 or so second loop. I mean at LEAST play the whole thing so I might learn something but no. Just cuts off and starts again from somewhere around the middle.

AAAAAAAGH. It's been the same for months and months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Georgio_77

Was moved from BT to Vodafone as well. On my first bill they decided to charge me 123 euro instead of 54. Rang them up to find out that they wrongly charged me both for the bundle and its individual components. Good thing I needed to cancel their service all together, because I can get UPC at my new address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

thats the one, my blood is boiling listening to it on youtube

Advertisement