Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

35k km on the clock

• 26-03-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi All
    Just a quick question would you be suspicious of a 2005 car with only 35k km on the clock?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd be suspicious of any car without a proper SH. If it's all documented then I see nothing odd about the mileage per se.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

Looked at the service book only being serviced 3 times (maybe only twice) since uit was bought, dealer says this is due to the low mileage but should it not be carried out yearly either way
    BTW its a 320 BMW - which generally have much more miles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Looked at the service book only being serviced 3 times (maybe only twice) since uit was bought, dealer says this is due to the low mileage but should it not be carried out yearly either way
    BTW its a 320 BMW - which generally have much more miles

Nope could have been long life so it can be a two year servicing period.

My motor only has 35k miles on it and its a late 04.

My folks trade there cars in ever 2 years with about 6k miles on it.

Could be anything.

Ring the dealers who serviced it, find out exactly what, when etc. Does/did it have Service Inclusive?

Anan1 wrote: »
    Ring the dealers who serviced it, find out exactly what, when etc. Does/did it have Service Inclusive?
    By service inclusive do you mean will I get included if I buy it :confused:

• Advertisement

No, Service Inclusive is an option on new BMW cars - for something like €1000 the owner gets free servicing for 5yrs/100k kms. Ask the dealer who serviced the car and they'll know whether that car had it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

My Wife has a 98 punto ( she bought it new...yeah In know) and its mileage is less than 30k.
    So just to say there can be low mileage cars out there.

thanks everyone for the advice I'll ask about the Service Inclusive option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

mine too! 05 bmw only 31k on it.

Advertisement