Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest against removal of SAR helicopter in Tramore Sat 27 March

Options
  • 26-03-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

There will be a protest in Tramore tomorrow on the prom near the helicopter memorial. It starts at 9am and the helicopter will land on the prom at 10.30!

Everyone is urged to attend so get down there and support the protest!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

scout353 wrote: »
    There will be a protest in Tramore tomorrow on the prom near the helicopter memorial. It starts at 9am and the helicopter will land on the prom at 10.30!

Everyone is urged to attend so get down there and support the protest!
    how did this go???

• Registered Users Posts: 43 garrser

Nice turn out, I thought.

Here's a link to some pics I found on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seanyconnolly2010/

(PS they are not from me - hope the owner doesn't mind me posting the link...)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

Pity it clashed with the march in town, there must have been a lot of people in Waterford on the day who would have went to Tramore and Vice Vesa, both clashed with the hospital march in Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

its a great show of disrespectfrom the present government to the crew who risk their lives ,the memorial is testament to that,

attempting to penny pinch on the great service they provide.

Advertisement