Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get to Woodies DIY?

Options
  • 26-03-2010 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Not a DIY enthusiast so I've never been but have to go tomorrow to collect a message for somebody. I know it's near Turners cross but how do I drive there? Is it from the Kinsale Road roundabout? Thanks if you can help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

sunnyside wrote: »
    Not a DIY enthusiast so I've never been but have to go tomorrow to collect a message for somebody. I know it's near Turners cross but how do I drive there? Is it from the Kinsale Road roundabout? Thanks if you can help:)

From magic roundabout head to Turners cross passed Smyths toys - head up a little more and you will see it on the right. Next to park and ride, can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

It's actually on the Kinsale Road. Take the ring road to the Kinsale Road roundabout then, from there, the Kinsale Road road take you back towards town - loads of industrial units around there - Woodies on the right as heading back to towards town - it's big can't really miss it - there's a big Harry Corry there too.

http://www.maplandia.com/ireland/south-west/cork/cork/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Thanks, when approaching Kinsale roundabout from Wilton, Sarsfields roundabout direction would I be going left, straight ahead or right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Thanks, when approaching Kinsale roundabout from Wilton, Sarsfields roundabout direction would I be going left, straight ahead or right?

From Sarsfield Road roundabout keep in the left lane, don't go over the flyover. At Kinsale Rd. roundabout take the first left turn down the Kinsale Rd. Industrial estates on both sides of road, Harvey Norman on left. Through the first set of traffic lights, take the right hand lane at the next lights (car dealer in front of you on right). You'll see Woodies on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

sunnyside where are you coming from?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

patbundy wrote: »
    sunnyside where are you coming from?

Bishopstown, but I found it:)
    Wyldwood wrote: »
    From Sarsfield Road roundabout keep in the left lane, don't go over the flyover. At Kinsale Rd. roundabout take the first left turn down the Kinsale Rd. Industrial estates on both sides of road, Harvey Norman on left. Through the first set of traffic lights, take the right hand lane at the next lights (car dealer in front of you on right). You'll see Woodies on your right.

Thank you, that made my day much easier on Saturday. I didn't know it was so near the Aldi I go to.

Advertisement