Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Pigeon Shooting Society ???

Options
  • 26-03-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

There are a number of people in my work place who have approached me about setting up a "Clay Club".
    As we have no range our selves is it possiable to set up a Shooting Society akin to a golfing society.
    If one of the criteria for joining is that you must have ICPSA membership then we would be able to travel to ranges say Esker and have our own shoots , would we not??
    The only other way is to organise one of thoes corporate days and they are quite expensive.
    Is any body firmiliar with my situation??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Shouldn't be a problem. There's a number of clubs competing in the Leinster League at the moment who don't have their own grounds and the Garda Club has a 'residency' type arrangment with the National Shooting Ground in Ashbourne.

Advertisement