Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monitors Your Opinion on These

• 26-03-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭

Ok looking at 2 monitors for PC

Option 1

Dabs

Option 2

Komplett

Have dealt with Komplett and live in Dublin so can collect, saving delivery charge Never ordered from Dabs so delivery charge not included. Looking for 20" or more and widescreen Looking for opinions or better suggestions

Comments

This is a great deal on top notch budget samsung: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=451113

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

The contrast ratio in the dabs one is disastrous. Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole tbh.

edit: Except maybe for pure development work, like in an office or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

So worth paying the extra €30 for the Samsung? Can this be used for TV also?

Ok Dabs seems like a no goer cheers for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

You might check out pixmania.ie . I think they only do delivery tho. Part of the Currys/Dixons/PCWorld group I think, in case you have 'issues' with them :)

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    You might check out pixmania.ie . I think they only do delivery tho. Part of the Currys/Dixons/PCWorld group I think, in case you have 'issues' with them :)

How are they now not heard good things about them. Anyone see any good deals on them I am scrolling through website myself but if any other suggestions please do so

Ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭massy086

Can anyone give me their input into This
    monitor. I have been offered this to buy for €80 not sure how old?

Decent or worth paying for Monitor on Komplett ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

That's a private sale then, not from that site ? Looks nice, and if it seems to work I'd bite his hand off ! Not that I've checked current prices for similar spec, but seems good.

No not from that site it is a private sale. Never heard of this brand GNR and wondering if anyone has one and what are they like?

Edit

The spec for this monitor is Here

Views?

Advertisement