Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Clairvoyant

• 26-03-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I work in the city centre and want to go and see a clairvoyant,
    Ive seen a few advertised in Temple Bar area but would welcome a recommendation

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

DixiDee wrote: »
    I work in the city centre and want to go and see a clairvoyant,
    Ive seen a few advertised in Temple Bar area but would welcome a recommendation

try the ones on south williams street, june in psychic I or eddie christian next door. both are under miss fantasia down near break for the border.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055872473

the link above is some i know of in city centre temple bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I went to see Erin Kelly at the Dublin Holistic Centre recently and found her excellent. She doesn't tell you your future per se, but is more about looking at if you are your correct life path. She doesn't use any tools (ie cards etc) either. I found her excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

I went to see Erin Kelly at the Dublin Holistic Centre recently and found her excellent. She doesn't tell you your future per se, but is more about looking at if you are your correct life path. She doesn't use any tools (ie cards etc) either. I found her excellent.

I have also gone to Erin Kelly for a reading. You described it well above. I would also have no hesitation in recommending Erin. The reading would suit some one looking for direction in life.

She reminds me of the female in PS I love you Film

She has lovely energy and has been around for a few years.

I think if you are meant to meet her you will

Advertisement