Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a corset?

Options
  • 26-03-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone know any clothes shops that are currently selling corsets? Would be very grateful for any help :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

jenner28 wrote: »
    Does anyone know any clothes shops that are currently selling corsets? Would be very grateful for any help :p
    :rolleyes: nice

id assume ann summers. also try upstairs in debenhams they use to have a good selection

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Utopia might have a few also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sexytime corset? ann summers, vamp (if its still around) or debenhams

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

They usually have a few in Penneys, might be better than spending a fortune in lingerie shops!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Ann summers is the best place to go forgot about Penneys if you are going to do something do it right..

ps
    Bravo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

campo wrote: »
    Ann summers is the best place to go forgot about Penneys if you are going to do something do it right..

ps
    Bravo

Yeah but Ann Summers isnt exactly high end lingerie, it just passes itself off as such because theres not many high street alternatives, overpriced lingerie and expensive lingerie arent the same thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Lingerie section upstairs in Brown Thomas - might cost you a bit - but they have lovely and decent stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gracem

I have 2 Anne Summers ones. One red and one black. They are brilliant, they give great support and im a 34FF. Penneys ones have very limited sizes and u get what u pay for really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fashionpassion

I am a new lingerie company selling designer lingerie from America we have a huge range of corsets to choose from if you want to private email me i can send you on some pics or what i have via email as i am in the process of constructing my website.

Don't limit yourself to Ann Summers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 istillgotit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

please do not drag up old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement