Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2010

Options
  • 26-03-2010 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Anyone going on a J1 this summer? Off to Chicago myself for 3 months and cannot wait. Getting everything sorted now for it, and even have accommodation and flights booked.

Does anybody know how I get 'proof' that I'm enrolled in my course, like a form or something? Apparently I'll need to verify my enrollment in UCD at my embassy interview next week but I'm not sure how I do that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Hm, going to vancouver myself and was given a form by USIT that I just got stamped in tierney building. My friends goin on J1 with goforless and he also had a form that he got stamped by the uni. Might be one you just print off yourself as it was for me with my Canada form.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Just get one of the letters from admin that says you are a enrolled in UCD an has the amount of years you have completed etc on it. Thats what I am getting anyway for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jenni-fabuloso

i had my interview just went to the student desk and dey printed off a letter sayin im in ucd bla bla bla but the embassy didnt even take it or any of my friends! santa barbara 2010 cant wait!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i had my interview just went to the student desk and dey printed off a letter sayin im in ucd bla bla bla but the embassy didnt even take it or any of my friends! santa barbara 2010 cant wait!!!! :D

I got that same form. The embassy took mine though. God that 'interview' was nothing. I spent more time sitting around then actually being interviewed'
    "Where are you going?" "Chicago"
    "What college are you in and what are you studying?" "UCD, law"
    "Where are you going to work?" "Dunno, a bar"
    "Ok, sir all done, have a nice day!" "Thanks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Ohh, fock! I forgot to apply to the J1 LOIKE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Michaelrsh wrote: »
    Ohh, fock! I forgot to apply to the J1 LOIKE!

Silly girl.

Advertisement