Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lighten the Mood!

• 26-03-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

With the seriousness of a number of other threads I said I would try and get some of the humor back onto the fourm (reason why I post here)

So here it goes, I'm looking through a few threads on the bus home and it strikes me that Sully is nowhere to been seen lately with aquos laying down the mod duties lately.

So I can only assume that he has been involved in a feud between travelers/polish/students/Kilkenny people/TD's/Bishops/the woodlands hotel/flash/geoffs/the various gyms and people who can service your car (see what I did there :)) and has to step down as Mod.

Now the question, who takes his place?

My nomination without a doubt is seanybiker, I hink not only would he ban people but most likely track them down and break their fingers :)

Who do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well it can't be you Zenith having misspelt humour!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

But you misspelt Ziedth so def not you either Mike:)

my lack of spelling should be well known at this point.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

For those that are missing Sully, ye will be glad to know that he is only away for a few days. He should be back with us after the weekend. I'll pass on your concerns though Zeidth:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

ziedth wrote: »
    With the seriousness of a number of other threads I said I would try and get some of the humor back onto the fourm (reason why I post here)

So here it goes, I'm looking through a few threads on the bus home and it strikes me that Sully is nowhere to been seen lately with aquos laying down the mod duties lately.

So I can only assume that he has been involved in a feud between travelers/polish/students/Kilkenny people/TD's/Bishops/the woodlands hotel/flash/geoffs/the various gyms and people who can service your car (see what I did there :)) and has to step down as Mod.

Now the question, who takes his place?

My nomination without a doubt is seanybiker, I hink not only would he ban people but most likely track them down and break their fingers :)

Who do you think?

Are you sure he can walk that far .:D

as for sully ,
    awaiting the thread i was just driving through Baghdad

Aquos76 wrote: »
    For those that are missing Sully, ye will be glad to know that he is only away for a few days. He should be back with us after the weekend. I'll pass on your concerns though Zeidth:D

Maybe it's too late for that, seany will be nicely settled into his new role by then. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Someone told me he was the mod for the whole health care discussion between the Democrats and the Republicans over in the states.

I also herd he was head-hunted to try and solve all that malarky between North and South Korea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

my lack of spelling should be well known at this point.

So should mine :o

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

So are you the John McGuinness of the Government, while our leader is away, you are trying to overturn his leadership, lets see how many of your backbenchers side with you so.

This is going to be fun:D

jayboi wrote: »
    Someone told me he was the mod for the whole health care discussion between the Democrats and the Republicans over in the states.

I also herd he was head-hunted to try and solve all that malarky between North and South Korea!

Jesus and look how they both turned out ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Someone buy Michael Thomas o Shea a laptop! :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

when the cats away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I'm quite enjoying the other thread. It's theraputic to bash the bishop every now and again.

As for the new mod, my vote goes to Assface. "Rite dats de last straw fcukbag ur fcuken band" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

gscully wrote: »
    As for the new mod, my vote goes to Assface. "Rite dats de last straw fcukbag ur fcuken band" :)
    +1 for Assface. In fact, they should name the new bridge 'The Assface Bridge' cos I have a good feeling about the road Assface wants to take us down :p

Hmmm, perhaps Aquos will make way for assface.

I'm going to go one step further, we run a modless fourm. 13 posters are appointed by vote and all mod decisions go through them and majority rules :) with seanybiker as council elder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Hmmm, perhaps Aquos will make way for assface.

I'm going to go one step further, we run a modless fourm. 13 posters are appointed by vote and all mod decisions go through them and majority rules :) with seanybiker as council elder.

not getting this a modless forum, but there are 13 posters who make all ht mod decissions...
    is this just like having 13 mods..........
    :eek:

Think of it as like a council.

It would be like Rome with all the politics :)

Think of it as like a council.

It would be like Rome with all the politics :)

like rome, sure we are like that down here already, people stabbing each other in the back like julius.... ohhh sorry that the traveller feud i am getting mixed up with :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Aquos76 wrote: »

hmmm where does he live. Ill go rob his ban hammer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

dazftw wrote: »
    Someone buy Michael Thomas o Shea a laptop! :D

At least all new posters would get a hearty "HOW DOOOOOOO" when they arrive. :D

Is that how do's name?

The magic is ruined tbh

• Advertisement

Is that how do's name?

The magic is ruined tbh
    thats what he told me anyways. He says it in his youtube debut aswell

Well magic well is well and truely gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

so lets start a campaign. Seanybiker(aka walker) to replace sully who i kidnapped and have tied up somewhere in tramore! ! ! He wont give me any infractions ever again hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

so lets start a campaign. Seanybiker(aka walker) to replace sully who i kidnapped and have tied up somewhere in tramore! ! ! He wont give me any infractions ever again hahaha

Hmm do if you want but I'm not so sure if seanybiker is such a trustworthy individual...;)

seanybiker wrote: »
    I enjoy kilkenny. Dont let the waterford forum members know that though. I would be killed. Any kilkenny people I know are the salt of the earth.

Welcome to the dark side Seany!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ok seany i officially take my backing of you to take the mod pos back coz you,ve crossed the bridge! ! !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

A KK man as mod of the Waterford forum?! We cant be having that now :p

Seany how could you?

Ban him sully! But who will take his place, we could always bring back multivan :)

Seany how could you?

Ban him sully! But who will take his place, we could always bring back multivan :)

ziedth.... you still here.... thought sully would have thrown the ban hammer at you already since he back :D

We have an understanding,

he won't ban me once I don't try and overthrow him again, seems fair :)

• Advertisement

ha ha ha. i was drunk and loved everyone lol.

Advertisement