Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a laser card??

Options
  • 26-03-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I have a third level account with BOI and want to get a laser card (numerous reasons). I don't have a job at the moment, am looking but it isn't all that promising.

I don't understand why they wouldn't give me one but have heard of people who were refused. Will I be given one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I have a third level account with BOI and want to get a laser card (numerous reasons). I don't have a job at the moment, am looking but it isn't all that promising.

I don't understand why they wouldn't give me one but have heard of people who were refused. Will I be given one?

Dare I ask is this a branch in Dublin?

Next step talk to the Customer Service Manager. There's should be no issue with you getting a card as the funds are debited instantly when a puchase is made.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

No it's in the midlands. Guess I'll just head in Monday and see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

No it's in the midlands. Guess I'll just head in Monday and see what they say.

Thought so. O Lord :(

Make sure you politely remind the CSM that the laser card facility is now online. All new accounts are issued with a laser card. I don't see why an existing a/c would not be able to get one.

Advertisement