Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakers in Waterford?

• 26-03-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any car breakers in Waterford or close enough to Waterford.:confused:
    I am looking to replace a 1.4l megane engine

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

Pascal Power at the bottom of Glenmore Hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭road_high

McBrides down in Hugginstown would be big enough I think too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

traynors in the north is your best bet. To get an engine and delivery off them will work out a lot cheaper than getting one locally. Could get onto james mylett either. Ill send ya on his number if you want. The man will get anything you want and wont charge mad prices.
    Whats up with the engine out of curiosity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

mfitzy wrote: »
    McBrides down in Hugginstown would be big enough I think too.

I'm not sure if he still has the breakers yard out there. I think he sold it off to some recycling facility.

He has set up a garage in Carrick (where John knox Car Sales was) so the best bet might be to try him there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Yes Philly still has the breakers yard.. or field if you will..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Cheers for the info lads:)

@Seanybiker
    Timing belt messed up and 1 of the pistons in the engine is spapped and another is bent. Going to cost too much to fix so I thought I would try and sorce a good engine and how mcuh it would cost to do a swap

Advertisement