Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apts in Sydney

Options
  • 26-03-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to Oz, Sydney to be exact for 3 weeks at Christmas and New Years. Was looking at apts in Surry Hills on Shortstays.net? Does anyone know anything about them?
    They requested an application form to be filled out with Credit Card details for the deposit....it's 600 dollars / 400 euros.

Theres two of us and it'll be 1970 dollars for 13 nights, which works out at 50 each a night, sound ok especially for that time of year.

Appricate any info you got on these guys....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Its pretty good for that time of year alright, Surry Hills not the greatest spot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

you could try posting a wanted advert in the short stays section of gumtree Sydney and see what comes back...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ifumust82

Its pretty good for that time of year alright, Surry Hills not the greatest spot though.

Ah Surry Hills is alright........ it's pretty handy if your going to be in the city for new years eve. The sea of humanity when leaving has put me off ever going in there again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

There are lots of Irish people subletting at that time of year because they're heading overseas for Christmas. You might get lucky on that front and save a few bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

Thanks, my friend is living there but with a few others, so don't want to b wreckin their heads for 2 weeks - it'd be too cramped.
    she lives in Surry Hills so that's why I'm looking round that area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement