Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know

• 26-03-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

In the last 5 minutes on the dunmore road outside viewmount theres been so many sirens going past

Any idea what its all about

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

Heard them all myself (there were a lot of them) heading past the Woodlands. No idea the reason though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Must be something to do with the black helicopters at the airport earlier today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 maevey

don't know it it's connected but there was a pretty big fire somewhere on the carrickpherish road this evening and two or three fire brigades. didn't see what exactly was on fire but could see the thick black smoke from my house. any one else have any updates on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

there was a crash on the dunmore road, just past the maxol garage as far as i know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

the rte sattelite wagon was outside the tower hotel earlier tonight and the street behind the tower hotel was sectioned off by the gardai between 9 or half past when i was passing earlier,,i didnt know wot was going on when i was taking the usual dodge the lights at the tower short cut home :),,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 foxylad2

the rte sattelite wagon was outside the tower hotel earlier tonight and the street behind the tower hotel was sectioned off by the gardai between 9 or half past when i was passing earlier,,i didnt know wot was going on when i was taking the usual dodge the lights at the tower short cut home :),,

Green party conference in the Tower -
    Gardai to keep protesters out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

foxylad2 wrote: »
    Green party conference in the Tower -
    Gardai to keep protesters out!

Oh yeah I remember reading bout that in the paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

seanybiker wrote: »
    Oh yeah I remember reading bout that in the paper.

www.risecampaign.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

maevey wrote: »
    don't know it it's connected but there was a pretty big fire somewhere on the carrickpherish road this evening and two or three fire brigades. didn't see what exactly was on fire but could see the thick black smoke from my house. any one else have any updates on it?

YE i was told their was loads of lights up here , did you find out what it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Was it fire brigade sirens? There are a group of teenagers who are constantly starting fires in Farmleigh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement