Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best way to get to Central Park, Leopardstown from Ringsend

• 26-03-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi,

I'll be starting a new job soon out in Central Park, Leopardstown and I'm just wondering does anyone know which would be the best way to get out there from Ringsend.

We are very close to Grand Canal dart station.

Not sure whether the dart, luas or bus would be the best option.

Is stephen's green near enough to walk for the luas directly?

Is their still shuttle buses to Central Park

Thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Shuttle buses are still running, leeson street bridge, the burlington or donnybrook church would be handiest from ringsend.

Luas isn't that far, 20 mins from grand canal + 25 mins on luas to sandyford + 10 mins from sandyford to CP. Hour tops I guess.

And then when they extend the luas at the end of the year to CP you'll be closer again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Hi,

I'll be starting a new job soon out in Central Park, Leopardstown and I'm just wondering does anyone know which would be the best way to get out there from Ringsend.

We are very close to Grand Canal dart station.

Not sure whether the dart, luas or bus would be the best option.

Is stephen's green near enough to walk for the luas directly?

Is their still shuttle buses to Central Park

Thanks....

Shuttle bus goes from D'Olier Street at times below. Get a 2/3/50/56a/77/77a to College Street and the shuttle then.

http://www.executiveexpress.ie/html/timetable_centralpark.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Thanks Guys!
    Much appreciated

Think i will give both options ago at the start and see which one works out faster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

Ideo wrote: »
    Shuttle buses are still running, leeson street bridge, the burlington or donnybrook church would be handiest from ringsend.

Luas isn't that far, 20 mins from grand canal + 25 mins on luas to sandyford + 10 mins from sandyford to CP. Hour tops I guess.

And then when they extend the luas at the end of the year to CP you'll be closer again!!

Are these buses free for CP staff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Yup, free.

What about getting the Dart to Blackrock and getting the 2nd shuttle bus to Central Park :)

That or get to the N11 and get main bus from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭spareman

Dart to blackrock then bus 114, Think its a bit more reliable since they changed the running times.
    Think the 114 is a dart feeder bus, therefore you can purchase a ticket for both dart and bus at dart station or on the bus.
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/114/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

spareman wrote: »
    Dart to blackrock then bus 114, Think its a bit more reliable since they changed the running times.
    Think the 114 is a dart feeder bus, therefore you can purchase a ticket for both dart and bus at dart station or on the bus.
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/114/

It is indeed a DART Feeder bus route.

Advertisement