Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant pick up tv3 with rabbit ears ariel?

• 26-03-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I have a new Lg tv working off rabbit ears.perfect picture,but where tv3 should be i have the old circle type thing with loads of colours,u know years ago when stations were off air for the nite.how do i tune in tv3.i have the radio stations working perfect and rte news station.

on my downstairs tv panasonic vierra that works off main tv ariel off the roof but no rte news channel or radio stations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

TV3 is currently not available on the DTT trial.
    You will still be able to receive it from the analogue terrestrial signal though. I think LG TVs store analogue channels as it's own input source (ie. Analogue, Digital, AV1, AV2, HDMI1 etc. etc.), if not then it may store the analogue channels after all the digital radio and TV ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

Might be related to the type of aerial you are using.

I think my old man was telling me that TV3 is running on UHF* and most older rabbit ears only receive VHF (RTE 1, RTE 2)

*substitute UHF for VHF as I may have mixed them up

Advertisement