Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Volunteering Ops in Kildare

• 26-03-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am interested in doing some volunteering in the Kildare area, I have visited the volunteer ireland website, I am just not sure what kind of work I would be suited too.

Is anyone involved in an organisations in Kildare (or indeed west dublin or other nearly areas) that they enjoy and could recommend? I am currently unemployed and doing a part time course on Tues & Weds, but am available outside of that, days or evenings.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

What are you interested in, do you want to do something related to your course? It may seem counter-intuitive but you may have to put a good deal of effort into finding an organisation and position that you are happy with.
    Volunteerkildare check out the opportunities in kildare, register on the site and take a look at the websites of any positions you might like.
    Consider Vincent dePaul ?
    kildare community notices
    Check out some of the other threads on this forum for other organisations or areas that might be what you are looking for.

Advertisement