Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Sallins & Naas

Options
  • 26-03-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could suggest things to do in the Sallins or Naas areas, really just to get out and meet some new people and get involved in a group/social event etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Sallins AFC are always looking for new people to get involved. If you are interested, drop me a messege.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Thanks scunner, but it isnt really my thing! Best of luck with it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well perhaps you you tell people what is your thing, you might get more replies ;)

It's hard for people to pull suggestions out of their nether-regions with no hints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Well perhaps you you tell people what is your thing, you might get more replies ;)

It's hard for people to pull suggestions out of their nether-regions with no hints :)

I am open to any suggestions for events in the area. I am female, and am open to any social clubs/sports/classes in the Sallins or Naas area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

I am open to any suggestions for events in the area. I am female, and am open to any social clubs/sports/classes in the Sallins or Naas area.

If your into GAA, drop me a line.
    Girls team in my club, and a really great bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 farrell78

Hi there, I see that this is an old thread but I've just moved to sallins and I'm wondering what there is to do around here. I'm also looking to join a group of some sort. I'm not looking for a sports club just yet as I'm 7 months pregnant but I dont know anyone here and would like to meet a few new people. It's easier for my partner as he has work during the day and has already met a few of the local men. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I'm intrested in anything to do with Arts, music, films etc and obviously any mother to be groups or activities in the area. Sorry to jump on the end of someone elses post but this is the closest one I could find to what I'm looking for. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

There is a huge range of evening classes in Scoil Muire in Clane.

http://www.clanesm.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Hockey club in Naas at the Caragh Sports Centre for women...seem to train Monday & Wed nights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Go to the mothers and toddles group beside the church.

Sallins Parent & Toddler Community CentreSallins Mondays – 10.00-12.00

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Libra1

Once you've baby go to Joeys in Naas for meeting others... start atlking to new mums.. go to local toddler group...
    start up a local book club, I joined one when baby was 4months old... great fun and great girls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

If you are feeling charitable, you could join up with the Sallins tidy towns group, I'm sure the local SuperValu would have details.

Advertisement