If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an Amp for me

Options
  • 26-03-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I was trying to buy a Samsung LED TV off of ye a while back, but regretfully ye couldn't deliver to Limerick, So now I'm looking for an Audio Amplifier that would work best with it, needs to be black, and work well with the TV a UE40B7020. I'm open to suggestions, my budget is a max of €450....so could you recommend one or two for me....I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

have a look here

have you got speakers?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey bonzer1again.

Are you looking for an all in one system like the following:

Pioneer DCS585

This is a really nice one box 5.1 DVD Home Cinema system with HDMI out and USB input - it has a pretty unique speaker setup as you can use it either as a 2.1 or a 5.1 speaker system see details here:

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products...585/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=5566

This system did retail at £329.95 - the cheapest I can find it anywhere new, boxed is £279.95 - I can do it on a Boardies exclusive at just £229.95 / €269.99

Pioneer BCS-FS500 - Finally I have a Blu-Ray 2.1 system available - this is selling at €599 in the ROI - I have it available at a bonkers £299.95 / €349.99 again this offer is completely exclusive to Boardies and will not be offered at the same price in-store:

The FS500 has really stylish slim front speakers and a matching subwoofer - all powered by a 300watt amplifier - of course Radio and Blu-Ray are included - It's Dolby True HD Equipped and it includes an Ipod dock / cradle.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products...500/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=5567

This is our best ever Blu-Ray system deal (even our cousins in Richer Sounds PLC are selling them at £369.95 at the moment - so at £299.95 they really are a crazy deal!)

Please note that the two Pioneer systems cannot be released until April but we are taking preorders now - Keep me posted if any of these are of interest -and as ever thanks for looking in!

Or are you just looking for a home cinema amp like this:

Pioneer VSX819 which is priced at £229.95 / 269.99 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=3&SUB=24&ProductID=966

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

if the marantz is still available , i would definetly consider it

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi dublinadil.

A little confused?? :confused:

Does this post relate to the MAD MARCH AMP DEALS THREAD?

Also which Marantz as there are a few different ones listed on there. Please if possible try and keep any posts relating to the MARCH AMP thread in the MARCH AMP thread as things will start to get confusing if requests for items are posted elsewhere. Sorry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

Wow....now I'm really confused (not really), thanks lads!!!, I would Ideally like a system that comes with Speakers..., but would be willing to buy separately. I've been looking and asking around, and along with your suggestions a few others have been mentioned too....The Denon range and the Marantz range...seem to be what keep being mentioned....I see I've missed your March Madness, but if you could give me a good quote for a black unit, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Bonzer

Also I'm looking for a 37 inch TV that will play movies off a USB stick...could you quote me a price...this I'll be buying during the week for definite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

So any recommendations for the telly?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.