Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supajet power shower

• 26-03-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

HI all!
    I have a supajet power shower about 4 to 5 years old and has started to get very very noisey! Very annoying. the performance is still pretty good but im wondering is it just a matter of time before it goes bang??
    Has anyone else had this problem or is it repairable?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Its probably the pump,could be dirt maybe in filter. once it goes it goes. Probably cheaper to buy a new one. PH Ross near Hanlons corner do them for around €250...Make sure you get the right voltage one as I think they do one with a higher voltage....

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭skytop

Hi all, the shower has gone with a bang and im finding it tough to find a replacement same brand. does anyone know where i could get one or a similar shower that would suit as a replacement,i.e so i dont have to move water supply and that kinda thing

Thanks in advance

Advertisement