If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42LF7700

Options
  • 27-03-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi Guys

looking for a price for LG 42LF7700

tks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for getting in touch with us :D

The LG 42LF7700 is currently priced at £599.95 / 699.99 Euro.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lf7700/lg-42lf77starstar

Delivery on a screen of this size would cost £35 anywhere in Ireland or can be reserved for collection from our Belfast Store.

We have these screens currently in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Thanks Kenny,

Have these gone up in price
    LG 42LF7700 priced at £549.95 / 624.99 Euro http://www.richersounds.com/product/...42lf77starstar

would take one at that prce

600 my budget including delivery

tks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Seems like the link the that you have posted is an old one that is no longer available. When I click on it it displays "PAGE NOT FOUND" :confused:.

The 42LF7700 has been priced at £599.95 / 699.99 Euro from before Christmas.

Unfortunatley I can not go any lower on this product. This screen is very popular indeed :)

Some places online still have this screen listed for sale at 1028.54 Euro!!!!!!! (Pixmania.ie)

You could have a look at the LG 42LH3000 which is priced at £499.95 / 589.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lh3000/lg-42lh30starstar

thanks kenny

think i will have to pass

btw some are selling for 559 with 3 year warranty
    http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/lg/42lf7700.html:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

gsp119,

I've edited your post to fix the link. It's not quite clear whather you are quoting this link in a request for a price-match, but I think it's fair to point that Digitaldirect.co.uk do not deliver outside the UK Mainland, see here http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/guide/deliveryenq.html for details,
    Common Queries
    Do you deliver outside the UK?
    No. We only send products to mainland UK addresses.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Ritz,

As Kenny pointed out that others are selling the TV at a higher price, I was meerly pointing out that others are selling the TV at a lower price - Regardless of delivery costs/destinations
    :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

gsp119 wrote: »
    Ritz,

As Kenny pointed out that others are selling the TV at a higher price, I was meerly pointing out that others are selling the TV at a lower price - Regardless of delivery costs/destinations

Mod Comment:

If you are asking for a price match, then the delivery cost and destination is relevant - if the company you quote won't deliver the TV to you then it doesn't really matter what the price is, you can't buy it and it's not a valid request for a price match.

Pointing out a price without genuinely asking for a price match is against the rules of the forum, please see the Stickey "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" which says:

Please note that this forum is for interraction with Richersounds. References to other retailers are not appropriate here, other than if you're directly and genuinely asking for a price-match from Richersounds.

I appreciate that you view this as a response to Kenny and I really don't want to derail this thread but the rule regarding Boardies quoting other retailers is one which is enforced fairly rigorously in the interest of the running of the forum. If you wish to discuss this point any further, please send me a PM, in line with the Stickey mentioned above.

Thanks,

Ritz.

no harm done Ritz, Didn't think it was a problem after Kenny posted link to Pixmania

We're all good here,

Cheers,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.