Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyleaf

Options
  • 27-03-2010 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Anyone here going to see them on Sunday?:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Mariilyn

Where? *_*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭fluke

They're on in the Academy afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Sold out. Stupid ticketmaster useless alert system. Might just show up and try buy one from a tout.. Or blag my way in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

quite enjoyed them when they supported Korn a couple of years back.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Cant wait to see them tomorrow should be a good time with my mate :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Isn't this a 1pm gig?? All ages show??

NIBBS wrote: »
    quite enjoyed them when they supported Korn a couple of years back.....

Yea, that was class :D

scudzilla wrote: »
    Isn't this a 1pm gig?? All ages show??

Yeah:( But hopefully it will still be good :)

Couldn't get a ticket. Mutha****a.

Was it any good?!

Couldn't get a ticket. Mutha****a.

Was it any good?!
    Yeah it sold out pretty fast :)

Eh it was good, the supporting act "The Crave" (or at least i think it was that) werent the best or maybe thats because of the bad audio which prevented us hearing the lyrics properly.Flyleaf themselves faced this problem, but you didnt mind as much because you knew the lyrics. Taking that away it was ****ing great, 14 euro well spent my friend :). Actually one more thing, the academy2 was to small for them, when they could of sold out the academy 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Not going Because of the venue but I met them last time they were here (2008) and had a little chit chat about various things (music, life, god) and they were incredible people. They asked if they would see me at the show & I couldn't afford to go to the concert so they put my name on the guest list +1. Haven't heard their latest album but really liked their old stuff, especially on the acoustic DVD.

Not going Because of the venue but I met them last time they were here (2008) and had a little chit chat about various things (music, life, god) and they were incredible people. They asked if they would see me at the show & I couldn't afford to go to the concert so they put my name on the guest list +1. Haven't heard their latest album but really liked their old stuff, especially on the acoustic DVD.

The Energy from them was amazing they just kept going and going, it was fantastic, they are such nice people :L giving stuff to a fan in need :)
    but that Pat Seals guy, OMFG he was insane he was jumping around for the whole concert and it was greaat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Yeah it was Pat who got me on the list! It's weird because he's really quiet/shy in person then on stage he's crazy lol

Your a lucky guy XD

Advertisement