Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shots Heard

• 27-03-2010 2:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Anyone hear what sounded like 2 shots fired out around ardkeen village / Williamstown area just now??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

If you think you heard shots, do you not think the first thing you should do is call the Gardai, not go on-line to post about it?:confused::mad::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Well I'm not sure it was shots, hence the question. And no I didn't just 'go online to post about'. Sitting working on the laptop when I heard it so said I'd check with anyone that was on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

yeah I heard the same. I thought they were fireworks or something going off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

thanks Baron, yeah that's probably all they were. Getting a bit deluded staring at a laptop at this stage...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

sounded like two shot gun blasts to me anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Heard them myself but though they just sounded like fireworks. Did think it odd for this time of year though.

Advertisement