Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question.

Options
  • 27-03-2010 6:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

how come me mans thread was closed because he asked who was good in galway but there is multiple threads about dublin tattoo artists. Surely his question was fair?isnt the whole point of this place to ask questions and tell stories?
    I dont mind my nose piercing question thread getting closed, even though a professional told me what to do. I just thought I would ask anyways, just to be sure.
    Not giving out at all. Just dont find why "ah 1 post wander" thread is closed before the poor chap gets to reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Just read the charter to be sure and I dont think I broke any rules by creating this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't think any posts like that were closed Seany, we tend just to close/edit/delete the posts if it looks like the poster is trying to promote the studio they are mentioning. The similar one closed recently was the "Best place in Galway" thread, where the poster was asking where the 'best' place was. And as Will explained in that thread, it is neither a question that can be answered as such, and they do tend to attract shill/spam posts which are simply out to promote studio X, Y or Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Not speaking for the mods but as I can see it, the tattooists in Dub come from a personal opinion as many of the people on this forum carry ink from one tattooist or another so it's easy to say in there opinion who the best at one particular style is, Galway, not that many posters from there if any

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

Might be worth putting location and style in the artists thread. Like John Doe, Likes to do Japanese and traditional, Studio A, Dublin for example.

Advertisement