Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room wanted in Perth

Options
  • 27-03-2010 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there all, have just moved to Perth and am looing for a room in Leederville, Subiaco or Mount Lawley (but will consider elsewhere!) I have been round to see lots of places but haven't had that much luck with Gumtree - soooo if anyone knows of a better website or has a room to rent / knows someone who has a room to rent please please get in touch. I'm pretty chilled out, enjoy a good laugh and a pint but not really a 24 party person :) ... am tidy and respectful of privacy ... Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RedNiamhy

Hi Noeleeno.
    I hope you don't mind me piggybacking!
    I am moving to Perth on 10th April and will be working in Burswood.
    I am looking for somewhere to live in the vicinity, or near a train station on the Armadale line.
    Hope someone out there can help me!!
    I am neat and tidy, enjoy the odd glass (or 10) of wine but not a party animal.
    I am really easy going and get on well with most people.

Advertisement