Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats all the fuss about Franck Ribery

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

He's better than you anyway

;)

Cracking goal though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

robben has always been class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Franck+Ribery+-+pranks+ideas.jpg

He's not best pleased with this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

He's overrated, along with the rest of the Bayern Munich team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Ian_K wrote: »

Since you brought up the rest of the team, I hardly think that Robben is overrated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

I think you will find a utube compliation of all Riberys goals for Bayern and see what all the fuss is about! Like Benzema though he hasnt done it at international stage yet imo. Robbins performance at anfield last year had most posters on here say he was muck and had a terrible attitude. Class in a 4-3-3 formation at Chelsea but I think his faults show up in a 4-4-2 when he has to track back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Good player, wildly overrated imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I for one am always terrified of Robben, because at his best, he is one of the best wingers in the world. Were it not for his injury record, he'd already be that. I hope he picks up a niggling injury to keep him out of the United game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Ribery has a cracking turn of pace, and can fairly hit a ball.

He also rivals Gary Neville in the handsomeness stakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Ribery doesn't want to be there. He's a good player. Not a great player. Not worth his price tag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Ian_K wrote: »

I'm guessing this overrated team have no chance against Utd so, I mean they have reached the QF of the CL - they must be overrated:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I'm guessing this overrated team have no chance against Utd so, I mean they have reached the QF of the CL - they must be overrated:)

Didn't play any top class teams yet in the CL.
    They had a 1-0 lead at home today and lost 2-1 to Stuttgart and lost to Frankfurt last week.
    Shalke took them to extra-time in midweek.

Advertisement