Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any recommend a good MP3

• 27-03-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

had a Cowon U3 IAudio MP3 and lost it last year, am lost without music when walking and travelling my one was about the size of a finger nice and compact with a radio on it. perfect for the gym. I saw my brand on websites but not gone on the new versions mine version is obsolete now, so am torn between IPod, Zen, Phillips, Sony lots of then look bulky. My main things Im looking for is compact size, radio included, good storage and battery life. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

How about the Cowon D2? http://click.ie/review/product/list/id/83/
    That or the Sansa Fuze. Both have expandable memory (SD/microSD). Would be pretty good combined with an 8 GB or 16 GB card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks for that looking for something a little smaller though nothing too fancy a 2/4GB would do, and compact with a radio also. Think Sony do a nice sleek 4GB MP3Player/FM Tuner combo. Not gone on the boxey looking IPod's might pick up a cheap one online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Sansa Clip+ is about as small as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

cool had never heard of that brand will check that one out too

Advertisement