Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aim- 200Pt Profit from Horses before end of April

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Southwestern was never that price, around 10/1 all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Typo on the price, i had planned to put the selections up earlier but the site was off line. Reckon Southwestern has a massive chance, with 5pts ew at 10/1 i could do with a winner as I have only 2 pts profit for the month. Off to see the race now.

No joy today, profit since start of month now 2pts. Unlikely I shall hit my target unless something good happens tomorrow!

4.15 truckers Delight 5pts EW
    4.50 Openide 5pt EW
    5.30 Nobel Prince 5pts EW
    6.05 Dashing George 5pts EW
    6.45 Let yourself go. 5pts EW

Take early prices on all as they are guranteed and its 1/4 the odds all races.

Total Stake 50pts and this will determine if i make the 200pt objective.

Break even on the day, couple of 2nd a 3rd a 4th and pulled up injured!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Amigomenor wrote: »
    No joy today, profit since start of month now 2pts. Unlikely I shall hit my target unless something good happens tomorrow!

You could hit your target in one half decent day. The only thing I don't understand is that you seem to have a bottomless bank?

The bank was 100pts. All in all I never really got going this month. Will think of a new target and how to attain it over the coming days.

Not easy to make money at this game but always a chance with discipline!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Good luck, it was an interesting read. I think you need a bigger bank though to have a chance. A couple or 3 bad days would wipe you out with only 100 points.

Yes going to start with a bank of 400 with bets on a 1-20pts scale, max to be played on any one day will be 10% of the total bank. Will aim to increases the bank to at least 1200 by the end of July.

Shall start a new thread on this later in the week.

Advertisement