Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Driving around in Galway today I saw a D4RK ONION running along the footpath to catch up to people who had clearly been doing their best to get away from him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Sure what's new there? :P No one really wants to be near him... >_<

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I haven't seen that guy in ages!

(Not since I shot him in the head at paint-ball, anyway...)

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I haven't seen that guy in ages!

(Not since I shot him in the head at paint-ball, anyway...)

:p

Found him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Was quite funny actually...

"It looks like....yeah, wait no, he's got a fro....but....OMG IT IS!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

That hair is getting fair unruly alright. Sorta my fault though - I like it curly :P

And apparently our Grandmother does too - right Queenie? >_>

Our dear Granny loves curly haired men, so thankfully for DO he didn't have to use his questionable social skills to win her over :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

was he around Dominic St.? Saw some blonde curly headed chap that prompted that strange sensation of knowing that you've seen the person before yet can't for the life of you place where from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I have a vague recollection of bumping into cheesefiend last night in the academy. She even helped look for my lost cloakroom tickets. Much <333's for that.

(That wasn't some weirdly realistic dream was it?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Yep that happened alright. Although my memory is a little vague as well. >.<
    Did you find it in the end?

• Advertisement

Nope, they eventually gave me my bag though after I pointed out that I had about 5 different forms of ID in it. Have to ring some company that does the lost property to see if they have my boyfriend's coat though!

Was nice to meet you anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Ugh, awkward. Hopefully you'll get it back.

And it was lovely to meet you too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Looks like there was a few of us in Academy last night :P.

was he around Dominic St.? Saw some blonde curly headed chap that prompted that strange sensation of knowing that you've seen the person before yet can't for the life of you place where from.

At the time he was coming from Tesco heading in towards Woodquay, I'm too lazy to find out the street name :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I met loads of Galway Meds in Berlin/ saw them again in the airport.

Was one of them you QoL?

It was lots of fun, the fact that they STUDY MEDICINE, to BE A DOCTOR in UNIVERSITY was brought up like, 18 times per sentence! Decided not to mention the fact that I do as well... what with all the mess.

bythewoods wrote: »
    I met loads of Galway Meds in Berlin/ saw them again in the airport.

Was one of them you QoL?

It was lots of fun, the fact that they STUDY MEDICINE, to BE A DOCTOR in UNIVERSITY was brought up like, 18 times per sentence! Decided not to mention the fact that I do as well... what with all the mess.

That was us. All 74 of us...we made ourselves heard for sure :P Did you go ryanair or aerlingus? We were in the Fritz club and Matrix club I think...we met Trinity pharmacists, Trinity meds (possibly), UCD somethings, some engineers from somewhere...there were a lot of Irish invading the place!

FAD BANT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

FAD BANT

Best surprise reunion ever, picked a really good night to go out :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Ah speak of the devil. I possibly saw Fad in the RDS on Monday evening doing an exam - was it you, or just somebody that looks like you!? I'm not sure as I was quite far away.

• Advertisement

Ah speak of the devil. I possibly saw Fad in the RDS on Monday evening doing an exam - was it you, or just somebody that looks like you!? I'm not sure as I was quite far away.

6pm?

You could well have then, then I left an hour later..... Fúcking Inorganic Chemistry, such a hideous hideous subject.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Fad wrote: »
    6pm?

You could well have then, then I left an hour later..... Fúcking Inorganic Chemistry, such a hideous hideous subject.

Yes it was 6pm - in the left 'half' of the hall, with a fluorescent yellow coloured answer book? I was doing Intro to Programming 1, also a horrible exam :S

I too saw fad this week!

Yes it was 6pm - in the left 'half' of the hall, with a fluorescent yellow coloured answer book? I was doing Intro to Programming 1, also a horrible exam :S

I was busy failing the most horrifically disasterous module there ever was: Structure and Reactivity of Inorganic Chemistry. The exam was just upsetting.
    kateos2 wrote: »
    I too saw fad this week!

I'm just that popular :O

I too saw Fad this week, along with Sarcastic Fairy.
    I mean, outside of my class with Fad obviously. :P

He's everywhere.

Somebody came up to me last night and said "I know who you are! You're bythewoods" and than ran away!

Major awks. Anyone wanna confess?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Somebody came up to me last night and said "I know who you are! You're bythewoods" and than ran away!

Did I see you going into the Arts Block at about twelve or so today? I wasn't the one from last night though, btw. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I too saw Fad this week, along with Sarcastic Fairy.
    I mean, outside of my class with Fad obviously. :P

He's everywhere.
    I saw Fad on monday,twice on Tuesday [in college and at the exam] Said hi on wednesday, saw him again yesterday missed him today and will probably see him tomorrow.

So do I win?he's stalking me definitely,nothing to do with me hanging out in the hub most of the time

I saw Fad on monday,twice on Tuesday [in college and at the exam] Said hi on wednesday, saw him again yesterday missed him today and will probably see him tomorrow.

So do I win?he's stalking me definitely,nothing to do with me hanging out in the hub most of the time

:O

I only decided to go to training an hour or so ago, how did you know that! *glares*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Fad wrote: »

I only decided to go to training an hour or so ago, how did you know that! *glares*
    UPDATE:I can see Fad right now :cool:

I assumed[hoped] you were going.I really don't know many people in welfare and it's not helped by me being sent like 1 of every 3 emails scotty sends out

I'd be going, y'know if I didn't drop out >.>

• Advertisement

Did I see you going into the Arts Block at about twelve or so today? I wasn't the one from last night though, btw. :p

12!?! Lol no. It's "rag week"/ first week back! I was still in bed at that point. Nom nom nom bed

UPDATE:I can see Fad right now :cool:

I assumed[hoped] you were going.I really don't know many people in welfare and it's not helped by me being sent like 1 of every 3 emails scotty sends out

O_O

I was never really involved with WC, never gotten any emails! Alas Scott convinced me to go when I was in the bar last night.

I was in the student bar that night, and I saw Scott as well :eek:

Fad probably thinks I'm stalking him now :pac:

I was in the student bar that night, and I saw Scott as well :eek:

Fad probably thinks I'm stalking him now :pac:

>_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Think I walked past Duffy in Aldi a couple of days ago. I was the fellow who looked as if he was about to drop dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

It was I in a pre-emptive strike before you could tell people you knew Duffy.
    Think I walked past Duffy in Aldi a couple of days ago. I was the fellow who looked as if he was about to drop dead.

Can't blame you, the papparazzi would go wild if they got that photo opportunity...

n32ofa.jpg

Oh wait you mean me? Well I'm flattered :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

^ Fecking product placement. I remember when she used be about the music, man!

Anyway, I was in Trinners (now that I have no intention on studying there, I can take the piss out of it again! :pac:) on Thursday and a wild A_Neurotic appeared. He was on his way to kill someone. I hope it was super-effective.

Sat right in front of Davidius in a lecture today :eek:

Ran into MavisDavis and conorstuff during the week as well! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

^ Fecking product placement. I remember when she used be about the music, man!

Just thought I'd throw in the worst ad ever here....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I think I saw Aoibheann in the Hamilton this morning. Around 12, coming out of the Salmon Theatre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I think I saw Aoibheann today as well. Around seven, walking towards the Campanile.

I think I saw Aoibheann too!

Naw, I lied...I just wanted to fit in because I never see any other C&H'ers except the Oopsy and Atavan :(

Although I do drive past Hotaru (always be Hotaru to me :P and Aoibheanns house most days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I think I saw Aoibheann in the Hamilton this morning. Around 12, coming out of the Salmon Theatre.

That would have been me, coming out of Geometry. Awesome class! Didn't spot you though.
    Lawliet wrote: »
    I think I saw Aoibheann today as well. Around seven, walking towards the Campanile.

And for the entire evening, journey home.. We never got McDonalds, it was CLOSED. Sarah and I were raging. :(
    I think I saw Aoibheann too!

Naw, I lied...I just wanted to fit in because I never see any other C&H'ers except the Oopsy and Atavan :(

Although I do drive past Hotaru (always be Hotaru to me :P and Aoibheanns house most days :D

*hugs* visit people? :P

Aoibheann wrote: »

*hugs* visit people? :P

I only remember when I see the Jolly Roger in the window :pac:

By that time I'm already at the lights...and I'm either turning left and not coming back around...or turning right and not coming back around :P

And for the entire evening, journey home.. We never got McDonalds, it was CLOSED. Sarah and I were raging. :(
    Aw no! I hope Sarah didn't take it out on any jay walking pedestrians :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Lawliet wrote: »
    Aw no! I hope Sarah didn't take it out on any jay walking pedestrians :p

Let's just say that a puppy (an actual one, not the people ones mentioned!) barely survived her wrath... :eek:

Well the important thing is you all survived!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

That would have been me, coming out of Geometry. Awesome class! Didn't spot you though.
    I was sitting down opposite the Synge Theatre, about to go into the Salmon for C++ Programming with Conor Houghton, which turned out to be on in Westland Row instead. Great guy, excellent lecturer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I never see anybody from C&H in college anymore. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I dont see anybody from boards, never mind C&H :(

Advertisement