Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

unknown13 wrote: »
    I find rarely find a day where I don't see a member of the C&H in UCD. I always see Ginja, Conor somewhere in UCD and Mavis is in my constitutional law lecture aswell.

I have no idea who you are.

Slightly creeped out.

Eoin Carolan is a LEGEND.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

MavisDavis wrote: »
    I have no idea who you are.

Slightly creeped out.

Maybe, I should have said nothing. Sorry for creeping you out.
    MavisDavis wrote: »
    Eoin Carolan is a LEGEND.

I heard the other lecturer is supposedly bad. Eoin Carolan is grand but I don't like the subject and I am getting out of it after the semester finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Pretty sure I've seen Unknown13 at least once >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I think I spotted DingosAteMyBaby Thursday night queueing outside Gorbys. Then again, may not have been him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

I think I spotted DingosAteMyBaby Thursday night queueing outside Gorbys. Then again, may not have been him at all.

Wasn't me I'm afraid. Think I may have a doppelganger roaming around the place though, so it could have been him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I saw you outside the kane during the week when the ambulance was there but you were with a big crowd so i didn't bother saluting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Wasn't me I'm afraid. Think I may have a doppelganger roaming around the place though, so it could have been him!
    Ah, fair enough. I'm terrible at recognising faces. Whoever it was looked somewhat like you, at least. (I think.....may have been drunker than I thought at the time >.<)
    I saw you outside the kane during the week when the ambulance was there but you were with a big crowd so i didn't bother saluting.

Yeah, that ambulance was for a guy in my class. :( He's ok now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Ah, fair enough. I'm terrible at recognising faces. Whoever it was looked somewhat like you, at least. (I think.....may have been drunker than I thought at the time >.<)

Yeah, that ambulance was for a guy in my class. :( He's ok now though.

Thats good to hear!!

The problem is that I highly doubt I will be posting up a picture of myself.

Oh, I've seen your picture on facebook. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh, I've seen your picture on facebook. :P

Oh yea he's extremely good at that! He knew what I looked like long before I posted a picture on boards :p

Only a matter of time before he has our bank details now :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Ah yea, I've seen it on FB too unknown - and Bebo actually (ew Bebo).

For someone who seems to what to keep his identity hidden, you sure failed miserably :p

Hotaru wrote: »
    Ah yea, I've seen it on FB too unknown - and Bebo actually (ew Bebo).

For someone who seems to what to keep his identity hidden, you sure failed miserably :p
    My bebo page was last viewed in september.

*Checks status on FB, yes it is still private*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Theres still always profile pictures ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've seen it on fb too unknown. Sorry :o But I won't be in UCD so no worries about me trying to find ya :P

My bebo page was last viewed in september.

Eh yea unknown, I saw your FB & Bebo at like, the start of the Summer or something. You had pictures at the time, and it was your own fault we got to see them :p

Hotaru wrote: »
    Eh yea unknown, I saw your FB & Bebo at like, the start of the Summer or something. You had pictures at the time, and it was your own fault we got to see them :p

:confused::confused::confused:

Only a matter of time before he has our bank details now :P

How did you know? >.>

And Unknown13, you joined the C&H facebook group, which is what makes it easy to find you.

How did you know? >.>

And Unknown13, you joined the C&H facebook group, which is what makes it easy to find you.

I know that. TBH, I don't really mind about that. Looking at my bebo, I find a bit strange tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

How did you know? >.>

/wants to join. How so?

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    /wants to join. How so?

Well, first you move the mouse towards the search bar, then you type in phrases like "C&H", "Clearasil and Hormones", etc. You'll want to press enter after that.

Etc.

That'll do for future reference. For now, I'll save you a couple of seconds:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=362082661925

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

How did you know? >.>

Closed group eh? How very posh :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Well, first you move the mouse towards the search bar, then you type in phrases like "C&H", "Clearasil and Hormones", etc. You'll want to press enter after that.

Etc.

That'll do for future reference. For now, I'll save you a couple of seconds:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=362082661925

I'm already joined o.O Weird..

:confused::confused::confused:
    I know that. TBH, I don't really mind about that. Looking at my bebo, I find a bit strange tbh.

It's cause I'm madly in love with you and stalk you every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

HAAAAAAH

Thank you for reminding me of the existence of the C&H group!

Yeah, that was you Unknown!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Just sent my request into that group o_O

I'd love to see any of you guys bump into me! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Unknown, were you at the welfare crew meeting today?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I thought that was you.

I taught that was you myself but I am absolutely woeful with faces, so I couldn't really tell, there and then.

I saw Conor again today, coming through the Tunnel conecting the Arts block and the Library.

• Advertisement

I taught that was you myself but I am absolutely woeful with faces, so I couldn't really tell, there and then.

I saw Conor again today, coming through the Tunnel conecting the Arts block and the Library.

I missed you again! That's mad.

I saw Davidius today at a mathsoc event. Talk was really good. Got the guy to sign my book and give me advice too. What a ledge.
    By the guy I mean Prof. Marcus du Sautoy, who was giving the maths talk, btw, not Davidius.

Saw GinjaNinja too but wasn't going the right way and didn't have time to say hi.

EDIT: Oh yes, I had a conversation with Davidius. This is what makes this event significant, since I see him everyday.

Advertisement