Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

By loud noises they both shouted my name loudly together! Scared the bejaysus out of me at first :p

It was a good chat though :) Once I figure out who Davidius is my boards spotting should be complete for a while. Of course I'll be too afraid to talk to him, though :p

If you see me, I'll point him out to you :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I'm not sure if that was Fad I awkwardly nodded at outside the Science building earlier. If not, I stared at a total stranger, trying to figure out if I knew them. Oops.

MavisDavis wrote: »
    I'm not sure if that was Fad I awkwardly nodded at outside the Science building earlier. If not, I stared at a total stranger, trying to figure out if I knew them. Oops.

That was me you glared at evily! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

A Neurotic walked into a window outside where I was last night, so I said hi.Now with added Craguls and standard issues Extrasupervery

.....stuff happened........we hugged it out.....good times were had

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think that I was sitting beside Ruski in Linear Algebra today. Were you in Intro to Programming taking a video of the guy proposing to the lecturer at the start?

Edit: Also saw a taller-than-I-expected Ginja Ninja outside the library earlier today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

A Neurotic walked into a window outside where I was last night, so I said hi.Now with added Craguls and standard issues Extrasupervery

.....stuff happened........we hugged it out.....good times were had

...I did?

Good hug though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Edit: Also saw a taller-than-I-expected Ginja Ninja outside the library earlier today!
    ....eh,thanks? Wearing a bright red gamesoc hoody?That was me

@A neurotic; I assumed you did, I heard a knock and it makes a nice story as for the hug, pretty good,I'd give it an 8 needed more Craguls tbh :pac:

I (apparently) bumped into SarcasticFairy at the poster race this morning

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

....eh,thanks? Wearing a bright red gamesoc hoody?That was me

Yep! That was you then... surrounded by other people wearing red hoodies (ok there were about 2 others, but still :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Having a well-earned cup of post-Pharmacology tea with bythewoods. Ah yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Oopsy bumped into me earlier, she tried to rob my car and then coerced me into dropping her home >.>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

Oopsy bumped into me earlier, she tried to rob my car and then coerced me into dropping her home >.>

Yep, that's exactly what happened :P

Midnight collected me from school, cos he's whipped and stuff :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

OopsyDaisy wrote: »

N'awh!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

OopsyDaisy wrote: »

Whips are kinky so...*shrug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Having a well-earned cup of post-Pharmacology tea with bythewoods. Ah yeah.

The tea was needed after all that horse semen/ horses vs.drugs/ vortex madness.

<3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

D4RK ONION watched me drink Guinness tonight. Then we shared taco fries. It was a most lovely way to celebrate a graduation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Conor were you outside the Daedalus at about 3 today, I think I saw you.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Conor were you outside the Daedalus at about 3 today, I think I saw you.

Yeah that was me.

I saw conorstuff outside the library yesterday! I waved, but he was looking in a different direction and didn't notice so I quickly disguised my wave as an attempt to scratch my head :p

I saw Ruski today on D'Olier street heading to the march!

Also, Kateos2, were you one of the girls that gave me a candle for the vigil outside Th. L on Tuesday evening? I *think* it was you, unless it was your clone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yup that was me, and it was another C&Her with me too, I'll leave her disclose her identity if she wishes.

/mysterious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I know who that is since I am involved with welfare aswell.

Edit: Pyg, were you outside the GPO at around 12ish, I think I may have seen you. I saw Ginja a few times during the march aswell.

kateos2 wrote: »
    Yup that was me, and it was another C&Her with me too, I'll leave her disclose her identity if she wishes.

/mysterious

Ooh I love a mystery! Yay for C+H'ers. The girl beside me was a boardsie too, not C+H though (I know there are actually other forums outside of C+H, obviously not as good though :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

unknown13 wrote: »
    I know who that is since I am involved with welfare aswell.

Edit: Pyg, were you outside the GPO at around 12ish, I think I may have seen you. I saw Ginja a few times during the march aswell.

Wasn't me anyway, didn't go due to lecture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Thought I see'd Knifewrench today at a bus stop on eden quay. Was it you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I saw someone with a very boards-like face while ago. As in, they looked like a boardsie, not had a face like a board <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Fago! wrote: »
    Thought I see'd Knifewrench today at a bus stop on eden quay. Was it you?

Nope, wasn't me. I'm from Cork! :)

I think I saw Fad in the Science Hub today, sitting at a desk at around 12.00pm?

I think I saw Fad in the Science Hub today, sitting at a desk at around 12.00pm?

That probably would have been me, frantically coding my datastructures assignment.

See a guy on a black macbook?

Fad wrote: »
    That probably would have been me, frantically coding my datastructures assignment.

See a guy on a black macbook?

I *think* it was a black macbook, so it must have been you. At the desk outside Elements!

• Advertisement

Fad and Sarcastic Fairy are in the same general area as me right now, but I won't say hi, because couples intimidate me. :p

I saw Timbuk2 today, but that's becoming quite common really.

Advertisement