Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Not a real bumping into but I had lunch with one of noel's friends in college today. Apparently me and him went to primary school or something together >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Not a real bumping into but I had lunch with one of noel's friends in college today. Apparently me and him went to primary school or something together >.>

She and me? Not me and him? I'm confused.. :P edit waaait: you told her we went to primary school together? :P Me and her have been in the same class since baby infants! :pac::pac: but yes.. that is my best friend forever and ever and ever and ever! :D

Noel2k9 wrote: »

She and me? Not me and him? I'm confused.. :P edit waaait: you told her we went to primary school together? :P Me and her have been in the same class since baby infants! :pac::pac: but yes.. that is my best friend forever and ever and ever and ever! :D

I dunno I heard something mentioned about primary school and got confused. She was at the other end of the table too so I couldn't really hear too well. She's lovely so she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I shared a beautiful moment with soccy today <3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Slow Show wrote: »
    I shared a beautiful moment with soccy today <3.

Hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious.

Me shouting "EMM-" *notices slow show with people* *thinks "oh ****!"* "-MMAanksaklshlkwhslw"

Beautiful. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I live with someone who went to school with Noel :P

I live with someone who went to school with Noel :P

It's true.. Everyone seems to have connections with me nowadays :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I have a small shrine dedicated to Noel, complete with locks of his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I am Noel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

It's true.. Everyone seems to have connections with me nowadays :pac:

I don't:( *sniff*

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I don't:( *sniff*

:(

We should have a "I bumped into Noel's friend/Noel/Noel's hair/Noel's imitations" thread tbh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

:(

We should have a "I bumped into Noel's friend/Noel/Noel's hair/Noel's imitations" thread tbh..

Or not tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I can't bear the sexual tension between you two any longer tbhqph

Namlub wrote: »
    I can't bear the sexual tension between you two any longer tbhqph

Me either..

Meehan, I saw you again and you didn't know it :P So I totally feel like a stalker...

You miiight have looked at me this time though :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Didn't bump into, but I think I done saw a Piste in the Sunday World magazine!

Meehan, I saw you again and you didn't know it :P So I totally feel like a stalker...

You miiight have looked at me this time though :P

Hahaha where?:p What do you look like?? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hahaha where?:p What do you look like?? :P

You can't ask what your stalker looks like! You must stalk the stalker while he/she stalks you.

You can't ask what your stalker looks like! You must stalk the stalker while he/she stalks you.

Hmmm...I'm gonna have to get my hands on a First Dentristy timetable...>_>

Did you see the guys by the arch at the end of the quad collecting for the Simon Community? :P

• Advertisement

Did you see the guys by the arch at the end of the quad collecting for the Simon Community? :P

Oh crap were you one of them? :eek: Hahaha I probably seem like a complete bitch but I had no money:(:P

Oh crap were you one of them? :eek: Hahaha I probably seem like a complete bitch but I had no money:(:P

Oh nonono don't worry you're grand :P Most people were just walking right through the arch, you weren't even near us :P I didn't even donate sure :) Yeah I was the one on the left as you face the arch :P I'd like... grey tracksuit and a blue hoodie with a yellow Simon t-shirt under it! I was probably shivering too :P

Oh nonono don't worry you're grand :P Most people were just walking right through the arch, you weren't even near us :P I didn't even donate sure :) Yeah I was the one on the left as you face the arch :P I'd like... grey tracksuit and a blue hoodie with a yellow Simon t-shirt under it! I was probably shivering too :P

I feel less guilty now:P I vaguely remember...but the yellow simon t-shirt seriously distracts from facial features and other clothes:P No doubt you'll see me again though, I might be lucky enough to remember you better!

I see dead people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yupik wrote: »
    I see dead people

Be careful, I hear that causes weight gain.

tumblr_ltfl0oMU0K1qe0wclo1_500.jpg

I think I saw Colm! on Patrick Street today, and maybe in Tesco too? <_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Your Text Here, were you in Heuston Station at about 5 today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Yupik wrote: »
    I think I saw Colm! on Patrick Street today, and maybe in Tesco too? <_<

Entirely correct. Yes, that was me in the Tesco too. I walked in there looking for a cheap can of Monster, realised they didn't have any and awkwardly walked out again.

Colm! wrote: »
    Entirely correct. Yes, that was me in the Tesco too. I walked in there looking for a cheap can of Monster, realised they didn't have any and awkwardly walked out again.

The first time in ages I've been in Cork and I witness a boardsie! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

PAUL STREET HEEEAAAD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

lolno, I generally try to stay away from there, but I was thirsty :L. later found what I was looking for in Dunnes.

This trend of me being spotted by boardsies occasionally and me never seeing them needs to be resolved soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The only person I've ever met is.... atavan-halen

lolno, I generally try to stay away from there, but I was thirsty :L. later found what I was looking for in Dunnes.

This trend of me being spotted by boardsies occasionally and me never seeing them needs to be resolved soon.
    We all know you just wanted an excuse to go to Other Realms :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

You'd have to be a Paul Street Head to know that.

Isn't it Rory Gallagher Place now? Officially, I mean....

Really it's still Paul Street :P

I hear they sell machetes there >_>

M&S* wrote: »
    You'd have to be a Paul Street Head to know that.
    I just have no sense of direction >_> yeahhh
    Isn't it Rory Gallagher Place now? Officially, I mean....

Really it's still Paul Street :P
    ehhhh
    I hear they sell machetes there >_>

I thought it was dishwashers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

PAUL STREET HEEEAAAD

Gonna pure start stalkin Paul St to see if I can find you :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I saw Aoibheann, Pigwidgeon, D4RK ONION and Konata last night. :) Good times.

• Advertisement

Possibly, but probably not, saw meehan on the grand parade around 4...

I saw Aoibheann, Pigwidgeon, D4RK ONION and Konata last night. :) Good times.

I blame those jager bombs for how awful I felt in work on Sunday. I'm also pretty sure I spent about half of my shift slightly drunk. I am never ever ever drinking the night before work again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I blame those jager bombs for how awful I felt in work on Sunday. I'm also pretty sure I spent about half of my shift slightly drunk. I am never ever ever drinking the night before work again!

Wuss :P

Wuss :P

Considering I was put to the task of gutting fish, and de heading prawns first thing when I went in, I think it's wise for the future. Being a chef really isn't the best job for hangovers. Heat + Knives + Food possibly the worst combination!

Possibly, but probably not, saw meehan on the grand parade around 4...

Wasn't me I'm afraid! I was at home and all by 4, lots of people look like me apparently:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hey, I only had one Jager bomb with you! :) The rest are your own fault! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I saw Jako8 today :P I think???
    Twas kinda awks coz I passed him when he had a bike or something and I wasn't sure if it was him but said Hi anyways and he said Hi but not sure it was in a way he knew me or not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Twas kinda awks coz I passed him when he had a bike or something and I wasn't sure if it was him but said Hi anyways and he said Hi but not sure it was in a way he knew me or not...

I was just coming to post that Jak08 and I had the bantz and the craic and the lolz walking into college this morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I was just coming to post that Jak08 and I had the bantz and the craic and the lolz walking into college this morning!

You both saw me. Muahaha! Yes, that was a bike I had. I noticed it was you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

You nearly walked past me the other day, I was in my bear camouflage! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I just had tea with JamJamJamJam! He also saw me fall on my ass in college :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement