Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Vaguely recognized some people around college from the know your C&H'er thread, then felt like a proper net stalker :rolleyes:

Edit: Not at the same time BTW, haven't moved on to group stalking yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Vaguely recognized some people around college from the know your C&H'er thread, then felt like a proper net stalker :rolleyes:

Such as? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Not even sure TBH, just when you spot a face in the crowd you vaguely recognize, then 20 minutes later you realize where you're remembering them from.

Possibly getting mixed up with people I saw at the one TCD beers I went to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Met up with Bob on Monday....just thought I'd throw that out there...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Forgot to ask him how that went

Really? I had no idea. Who is Bob?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

It's been ages since I've randomly bumped into most of you people D:

See y'all tomorrow though :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Met up with Bob on Monday....just thought I'd throw that out there...
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Not even sure TBH, just when you spot a face in the crowd you vaguely recognize, then 20 minutes later you realize where you're remembering them from.

Possibly getting mixed up with people I saw at the one TCD beers I went to though.

TCD beers, eh? I was at one of those. We sat on wet benches outside because all the seats inside were taken. Same one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

^

saw the above at the bar.

waved.

I don't think he saw me.....*weeps*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Was at a 21st on Friday where ShligoBrewer was also in attendance.

I rambled drunkenly, twas mighty altogether.

• Advertisement

^

saw the above at the bar.

waved.

I don't think he saw me.....*weeps*

:D

:eek:

I didn't see! Rageballs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Jaysus, it's been some day for it like!

Quite drunk last night like, have no proper memory from 10pm onwards... but my friend reminded me this morning that I actually met Extrasupervery and SarcasticFairy in **** and I have a slight flashback of hugging it out before straw-pedoing an alcopop and dancing like a freakin' legend (/retard). Pleasure as always, ladies. As always.

Then today I had some coffee/TrinityWinity times with the lovely eVeNtInE, bumped into Aoibheann around college for the first time in god knows how long, had a great chat with ShligoBrewer when I was dossing by the cricket pitch and slummed it out with Craguls when I was having a 3-hour long sitdown. It took me about 2 hours to do an easy sudoku, my brain has melted. That's a lot'a boards. Good times, all. Good times.

Oh yeaaaaah!

C.u.n.t's the place to be. I vaguely remember epic hugs and manic dancing. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Oh god... so much demented dancing. So much demented everything.

Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

This is the first time I haven't gone to c.u.n.t in god knows how many weeks. What a tragedy, the one time I don't go!

Oh god... so much demented dancing. So much demented everything.

Good times.

I'm only realising that now

*skin crawls*

Oh, and I also met The_Walsho in college briefly, my bad! He gave out to me for being a mess, but it's okay, I've decided I'm absolutely going to change my ways from now on because he's usually right about things. Good on you bbz, good on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

bythewoods wrote: »
    Oh, and I also met The_Walsho in college briefly, my bad! He gave out to me for being a mess, but it's okay, I've decided I'm absolutely going to change my ways from now on because he's usually right about things. Good on you bbz, good on you.

As I said, my love makes me give out to you, that's all. Also, there's no underscore in my username. You can make this mistake once and once only.

Edit: I'm glad to see you took my 'giving out' well. I felt like a dick after. To others, this will look like I was shouting at you or something, I wasn't. But the last thing you need when you're hungover is someone parenting you. Well done Jenz.

The Walsho wrote: »
    Also, there's no underscore in my username. You can make this mistake once and once only.

A man after my own heart.

I also saw my favourite island yesterday too, my baaaaaaaadddd. Phlegms that is. Just before meeting Shligo. I told him to clear off back to the Arts Block though, he wasn't really welcome down the Science-y end imo.

Sozzlesticks Mark, I won't let it happen again bbz!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

bythewoods wrote: »
    I also saw my favourite island yesterday too, my baaaaaaaadddd. Phlegms that is. Just before meeting Shligo. I told him to clear off back to the Arts Block though, he wasn't really welcome down the Science-y end imo.

Sozzlesticks Mark, I won't let it happen again bbz!

In other news I shouted at bythewoods today and called her "a filthy skank". She seemed suitably enthused.

Also saw Craguls dossing outside college instead of studying. I was disappointed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

phlegms wrote: »
    In other news I shouted at bythewoods today and called her "a filthy skank". She seemed suitably enthused.

Also saw Craguls dossing outside college instead of studying. I was disappointed :(

I'm an awful, awful person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Guys hopefully next year I will see you all around trinity, even tho I will be 22 ......any old students going into first year next september??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I saw Dark Onion trapseing about Limerick today with a friend, I was gonna shout at him but we were across the street, and that just ain't my style. He was probably after coming from GAME, he looked happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Few boardsies around the academy last night. Had a chat with A Neurotic after the laura marling gig. Then seen the lovely hotaru and a group of us ended up going back to her apartment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Few boardsies around the academy last night. Had a chat with A Neurotic after the laura marling gig. Then seen the lovely hotaru and a group of us ended up going back to her apartment!

And splattering blood everywhere, heh ;)

Seen A Neurotic from a distance last night while I was waiting to get into The Academy. Great chats with TheCardHolder were had.
    Propaganda is EXCELLENT people, I advise you all to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Hotaru wrote: »
    And splattering blood everywhere, heh ;)

Seen A Neurotic from a distance last night while I was waiting to get into The Academy. Great chats with TheCardHolder were had.
    Propaganda is EXCELLENT people, I advise you all to go.

Really, what type of music do they play/clientele does it attract? And how much is it in?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I saw Dark Onion trapseing about Limerick today with a friend, I was gonna shout at him but we were across the street, and that just ain't my style. He was probably after coming from GAME, he looked happy!

Oh ****, only just saw this! Yes I'm always happy after leaving GAME. I was with Kevin or 00KOC as he's sometimes known. He's our group's certified driver. Lovely fellow.

So I went to Quinn's on Friday with a load of classmates, and allofasuddenWTF CRAGULS was there. It was awesome \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'll be bumping into the wonderful MavisDavis and gingeisbest on various occasions tomorrow, provided I actually go to school. Much chat is needed, possibly in French? <3

Advertisement