Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I never see anyone I know anywhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I'm in Dublin right now so I doubt that :p Although if you can then say hello :(

What sort of stalker would I be if I actually spoke to you?

Not a very good one, that's what.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Seen conorstuff in Game Stop today and kinda stared at him crossing the road and then again in HMV :pac:

I felt like such a creeper :o

Seen conorstuff in Game Stop today and kinda stared at him crossing the road and then again in HMV :pac:

I felt like such a creeper :o

OH! That was the guy who smiled awkwardly at me.
    Now it all makes sense. :P I'll know who you are next time. Bloody Gamestop wouldn't let me trade in my games.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Conor108 wrote: »
    I know none of you in realz life so I'll just assume at one point or another I've bumped into all of you...

We were both in Intro to Programming 1 last year, we probably saw each other then. Safe to say it was both of our favourite modules *cough* :p

And Cakesofrice is a guy!? This is news! :eek:

• Advertisement

And Cakesofrice is a guy!? This is news! :eek:

Yes, and we have met before >.> :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yes, and we have met before >.> :pac:

We have? When!?

You went to the same school as me, didn't you? Did we meet then? Small world if so!

We have? When!?

You went to the same school as me, didn't you? Did we meet then? Small world if so!

Yes it was at school :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I sold a pair of shoes to RHunce today!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I sold a pair of shoes to RHunce today!:p

So...how much of a discount are you allowed give? ;)

• Advertisement

None unfortunately:( Poor RHunce had to pay full price! They were on sale though:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

None unfortunately:( Poor RHunce had to pay full price! They were on sale though:pac:

You charged him full price on sale items?! :-P Jeez meehan, would have expected better from you :-P

You charged him full price on sale items?! :-P Jeez meehan, would have expected better from you :-P

I'm just that stingy:pac: He seemed happy enough:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'll wait until you're general manager or something then :pac:

I'll wait until you're general manager or something then :pac:

Good idea! Pity I'm finishing there next week :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

I even chanced the student discount on the sale items, I did not succeed! Thanks though Meehan :D

RHunce wrote: »
    I even chanced the student discount on the sale items, I did not succeed! Thanks though Meehan :D

No problem! Glad I was useful!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Speaking of, pretty sure I saw meehan in Schuh this morning but I was too awkward to say anything...

Namlub wrote: »
    Speaking of, pretty sure I saw meehan in Schuh this morning but I was too awkward to say anything...

Were you the girl in earlyish this morning with the long red hair? I had a feeling...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

You mean you did'nt point at her and roar out "I KNOW YOU FROM THE INTERNET"???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Were you the girl in earlyish this morning with the long red hair? I had a feeling...:p

Yes! I swear I didn't just come in to stalk you, I was actually looking at shoes >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I never see any of you lot anymore :( Suppose I had lunch with Skintwin today and I passed by Sarahbeep!s work place and saw her being very useful and serving some lady around ten past 5 ish! :p But you Cork people, I never seee ye! _meehan_ doesn't count as I see her every Monday, Tuesday and Friday :pac:

I never see any of you lot anymore :( Suppose I had lunch with Skintwin today and I passed by Sarahbeep!s work place and saw her being very useful and serving some lady around ten past 5 ish! :p But you Cork people, I never seee ye! _meehan_ doesn't count as I see her every Monday, Tuesday and Friday :pac:

Jeepers, yeah, sounds like you never see anyone at alll :p:p

Yes! I swear I didn't just come in to stalk you, I was actually looking at shoes >_>

You were very convincing in your looking-at-shoes act :pac:

I don't count cos we actually know eachother now!:p

Looks like someone's feeling left out...awks...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Aw I know what you mean, I'm suppose to live really close to Aoibheann but I like never see her!

You were very convincing in your looking-at-shoes act :pac:

I don't count cos we actually know eachother now!:p

Looks like someone's feeling left out...awks...:p

Are you sure? I can't see anyone feeling left out!

I can't see anyone... at all...!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Lawliet wrote: »
    Aw I know what you mean, I'm suppose to live really close to Aoibheann but I like never see her!

But you see ME so it's all okaaaaaay ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I haven't seen a fellow C&Her in ages. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I see Namlub the whole time. in my nightmares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I don't see many C&Hr's either.. Like sparingly.. (is that the right word?... not alot?) But ya.. sad times.

Advertisement