Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Ok, I haven't met anyone from boards (at least I don't think so) but just thought I'd let you know I'm also a fellow NUIG'er. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

go NUIG'ers...we rock :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Nobody from C&H goes to my college ;___________;

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Nobody from C&H goes to my college ;___________;

Mine either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

NUIG is clearly where all the cool people go :cool:

• Advertisement

Nah, WIT is the cooliest :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Mine either :(

I did once upon a time for not very long >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

jorges wrote: »
    NUIG is clearly where all the cool people go :cool:
    My brother goes there, so no :pac:

I did once upon a time for not very long >_>

And wasn't it the best? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I met QueenOfLeon last night. I "Know her from home".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I saw wnolan1992 at the ULSU EGM!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I met QueenOfLeon last night. I "Know her from home".

No one knows or cares enough about Connacht geography to ever question that statement ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Think I saw almostnever in Dundalk the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm an aspiring NUIG'er if that counts for anything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Oh,I saw Niall09 at the munster match last week. I wasnt sure it was him so I didnt say anything..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Saw cawcheen when i was lying outside my college house in the sun last week. Didnt wanna shout out i'm soccy to let her know her who i was (coz there was a big gang of us) so shouted s-o-c-c-y which is so stupid coz she looked so confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Saw cawcheen when i was lying outside my college house in the sun last week. Didnt wanna shout out i'm soccy to let her know her who i was (coz there was a big gang of us) so shouted s-o-c-c-y which is so stupid coz she looked so confused.

It was just cause i had to squint up at ya because it was so sunny! I finally grasped it was you :pac: Did ya see my epic soccer skills? haha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Had a shy looking fella come over to me today and say really quietly 'monkeyslut' :P Thanks for brightening up my shítty day in work Jackobyte :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

I saw Fad and possibly Sarcastic Fairy on the bus the other day. Don't think they saw me as I was keeping my head down. They came on just after a homeless man told me his life story before suddenly changing his mind about me and shouting "I thought you were a lady, I'm making a fool of myself here! One phonecall to Dundalk/Belfast... that's all it'd take, I can be a cruel bastard sometimes".

He did try his best to educate me on the art of gambling on horses though, so it wasn't all bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Had a shy looking fella come over to me today and say really quietly 'monkeyslut' :P Thanks for brightening up my shítty day in work Jackobyte :D
    I try, I try. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Had a mini mods' get-together last night! :D

DO, Aoibheann, Konata and Lawliet were wonderful company, as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Had a mini mods' get-together last night! :D

DO, Aoibheann, Konata and Lawliet were wonderful company, as always.
    'Mods'? We all know you'd rather be referred to as 'Gods' with a capital g to emphasise supreme authority over all mortal beings. No doubt this meeting was spent trading favours. You have likely been using your connections to exert influence over the citizens of C&H in spite of your relinquished post. All of this in the name of getting rich chances to make bold letter posts off the backs of the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Bumped into Konata yesterday. Mad woman :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

fairly sure i saw RHunce at the firstie ball last night.. and stole my friends camera and just randomly ran up to him and got a picture. im sucha weirdo sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I shouted at _meehan_ today..! :P Also saw IHC on the same trip :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I am completely blind, and was very distracted by all the unreal food:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Sorry I couldnt stop and chat :p Was in a rush to catch the bus! Twice this week I've seen you randomly :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

No worries! Yeah.. That was good chocolate fudge brownie btw...... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Think I may have seen Insect Overlord on Parnell Street in Limerick earlier today (or yesterday, technically.) And in Colbert Train/Bus Station on Saturday afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

jumpguy wrote: »
    Think I may have seen Insect Overlord on Parnell Street in Limerick earlier today (or yesterday, technically.) And in Colbert Train/Bus Station on Saturday afternoon.

I've been in Cork since 4:30 on Friday, so it's a pretty safe bet you didn't see me at all! :pac:

Advertisement