Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I had lunch with D4RK ONION, Konata, syncosised and Sentineil yesterday. We walked around in the rain and confused several shopkeepers. It was awesome.

Ya well I gaaaave them their lunch last week. All of them.
    It was a beautiful experience you guiz.
    And then sync came in again today and we had some pre match banter before tomorrow. It was great <3
    Also was senteneil the guy with the glasses who had no idea who i was, when they came in last week, i wonder.. hmmmmmm.. cause that was awkward lol

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ya well I gaaaave them their lunch last week. All of them.
    It was a beautiful experience you guiz.
    And then sync came in again today and we had some pre match banter before tomorrow. It was great <3
    Also was senteneil the guy with the glasses who had no idea who i was, when they came in last week, i wonder.. hmmmmmm.. cause that was awkward lol

Haha, no that was a mutual non boards friend. Sentineil was waiting back at the house for his very adult meal of chicken nuggets and chips.

Good seeing you pansy poetlord, best of luck with finishing the thesis!

Oh, and myself, Konata and synco saw agnostic mantis a few days ago outside his house, the beast. He's all growed up.

Synco and I went to visit Soccy today but she totally ignored us. We were very sad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

So sad! I talked to soccy on the phone and everything, but when we got there she seemed to be hiding! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Synco and I went to visit Soccy today but she totally ignored us. We were very sad :(
    syncosised wrote: »
    So sad! I talked to soccy on the phone and everything, but when we got there she seemed to be hiding! :(

i was in the kitchen at the time wah :(
    the manager told me then when I came out "your best friends were here.." (LOL. she defo mixed ye up with two other lads that always come into visit me) and I saw your order popped away on the spikey thing and was like "nooooooo".

Next time guiz. I await that tofu black bean and tofu szechaun order with anticipation <3

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Met Palytoxin in the Brog on Sunday!!! Yayyyy to meeting Boardies out! and got introduced to Screaminmidget too. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Bopped on strong with Jackobyte last night <333333333333
    Hahaha! Only saw this now! Yeah, the bantz were had to Rudimental if I recall correctly.

Conorstuff signed me up for MathSoc yesterday! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Met Palytoxin in the Brog on Sunday!!! Yayyyy to meeting Boardies out! and got introduced to Screaminmidget too. :D

I saw screaminmidget today too! And I have a lecture with you afaik, despite not knowing who you are :-P

I saw screaminmidget today too! And I have a lecture with you afaik, despite not knowing who you are :-P

Is this the neurophysiology one? We have weeks to figure it out :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Were you the girl pointing at me and laughing??

Were you the girl pointing at me and laughing??

With Palytoxin? Yes, probably. Though we did shake hands cz he introduced us afaik.

COLM AND I ARE AWESOME CLASS REPS AND BEFRIENDED TONIGHT.
    This is beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

COLM AND I ARE AWESOME CLASS REPS AND BEFRIENDED TONIGHT.
    This is beautiful.

Life is awesome.

I passed colm walking through castlewhite in UCC but I was so busy reading his T-shirt I didn't notice it was him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And Colm was probably walking along wondering "who's that weirdo staring at my man-tits?! ... oh, it's screamer, explains everything!!" :pac:

But the t-shirt I was wearing today wasn't even remotely interesting?

Colm! wrote: »
    But the t-shirt I was wearing today wasn't even remotely interesting?

I didnt say it was today. It was like 2 weeks ago..

Ah, alright. I was wondering, because otherwise it'd be more like Randy's explanation >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickcharnley

:D
    And Colm was probably walking along wondering "who's that weirdo staring at my man-tits?! ... oh, it's screamer, explains everything!!" :pac:[/QUOTE
    it will be interestimg to see how you get on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Tonight I saw a movie with D4RK ONION and syncosised and Sentineil (who hasn't logged in for 2 years) and another lurker Boardsie. Many laughs were had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Hugsie probably saw me earlier, and now she's going to stalk my college email. Because that's how she rolls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

HugsiePie wrote: »
    FOOL! It was your gmail, yeah this just got personal :cool:

Did I see you? IDK I only have a vague image in my head of what you look like so I wasnt sure.....

Oh damn...crap.

5'4-ish, brown hair, nerd glasses, septum piercing. Wearing a green top that I refer to as my Peter Pan top. Also currently in the library, if that helps.

(Now all y'all's gonna be stalking me.)

Advertisement