Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I expect Davidius shan't be posting here any more.

I also expect to see a new poster with the exact same personality, writing style and interests.

I'll come clean; I asked somebody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I expect Davidius shan't be posting here any more.

I also expect to see a new poster with the exact same personality, writing style and interests.
    I'll admit I was really tempted to create an account called Suidivad just because you said that. If only I was hip and cool enough.
    I'll come clean; I asked somebody.
    Now I'm just curious as to who you asked. Was it somebody on here? I need to know all of my fans and enemies.

Davidius wrote: »
    Now I'm just curious as to who you asked. Was it somebody on here? I need to know all of my fans and enemies.

Paul, guy in our class. He knew who you were because I think you posted on boards in the UCD forum that you wanted to do maths and he recognised your username when our mentor gave us a list of each other's phone nos and emails at the start of the year.

Come to think of it, Paul did all the stalking, so I didn't have to. :P

Paul, guy in our class. He knew who you were because I think you posted on boards in the UCD forum that you wanted to do maths and he recognised your username when our mentor gave us a list of each other's phone nos and emails at the start of the year.

Come to think of it, Paul did all the stalking, so I didn't have to. :P
    I knew I should've put down my alternate e-mail address, cursed easy to follow trail. I'll never get to be a superhero at this rate.

I only vaguely remember that mentor thing at the start. I believe I was without sleep and functioning on a bottle of coke. Went to the toilet and didn't bother coming back. Good way to start a year that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Had a brief unexpected encounter with The Cardholder as I went to lunch. \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Bumped into Mr. Chatbox on my way home from Extrasupervery's house earlier, where I had lollygagged with her and SarcasticFaddy.

There comes a point where it's probably too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Bumped into Mr. Chatbox on my way home from Extrasupervery's house earlier, where I had lollygagged with her and SarcasticFaddy.

I just died a little bit inside. You make, eh, Craig! cry a little everytime you say that.

I just died a little bit inside. You make, eh, Craig! cry a little everytime you say that.

; _ ;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

We surpassed that point several months ago

PS: Haha. SarcasticFaddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Nearly crashed into the bins going down the hill:D

Sorry I was in a rush , it was to see you :)

UCD is so nice on days like this:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

........ I stalked GinjaNinja for a while. Can't call it bumping in, as I stood behind him for a good minute shouting 'Alan, Alan, ALAN!' He loves me really.
    I said I was sorry,I didn't mean to ignore you.But when I'm in ipod land I can't be held accountable for apathy and witha stiff back and exhaustion on top,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Just bumped into the fantastical Hotaru, who is gracing Merville with her occasional presence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Craguls shouted my name today and then Phlegms briefly joined my friends for some cans. It was glorious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Just bumped into the fantastical Hotaru, who is gracing Merville with her occasional presence :D

Added another happy to my wonderful day :D

Saw Davidius in the mirror today. He looked fairly pissed off at first. We both simultaneously asked each other how we were. Then we both laughed because of such a seemingly unlikely coincidence, from there the symmetry got a bit weird so I left.

I'm fairly sure he's still hanging around that mirror too. He's a bit of an oddball tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Craguls shouted my name today and then Phlegms briefly joined my friends for some cans. It was glorious.

I just got home now. It truly was a glorious day. Except for my liver, amiryt?

bythewoods assaulted me in my precious History library today. Then one of her elitist medicine nerd friends made some hilarious quip about me being both a waster and an alcoholic. I was genuinely studying in the library and as such was not amused.
    Absolute mess of a person tbh..

phlegms wrote: »
    bythewoods assaulted me in my precious History library today. Then one of her elitist medicine nerd friends made some hilarious quip about me being both a waster and an alcoholic. I was genuinely studying in the library and as such was not amused.
    Absolute mess of a person tbh..

Nerd.

Craguls wrote: »
    Nerd.

I lul'd at the absurdity of this statement.

Also, bythewoods, your Trinners ball souvenir looked filttthhhyyy..

• Advertisement

phlegms wrote: »
    I lul'd at the absurdity of this statement.

Posted for irony. You'll always be a waster to me.

Craguls wrote: »
    Posted for irony. You'll always be a waster to me.

Sorry whats that craguls?
    I cant hear you over the sound of how much fun I'm having not doing work in college..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Saw extrasupervery in sociology earlier, then she made me tea <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Craguls, did I see a quote from you in The Irish Times today? It was in the part about the Trinity Ball, and it was a first year science student called Craig something...

Jay P wrote: »
    Craguls, did I see a quote from you in The Irish Times today? It was in the part about the Trinity Ball, and it was a first year science student called Craig something...

Might have been Evil Craig. There's an Evil Craig in 1st year Science.

My course has 3 Evil Liams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

My course has 3 Evil Liams :(

Oh...
    My course has four James Patricks. I don't think any of us are evil though.

Oh...
    My course has four James Patricks. I don't think any of us are evil though.

Any of them who aren't you or aren't good friends are Evil James Patricks. Sad but true.

Yeah it was me. I wasn't aware of where it was going to be published at the time though. >_<
    A Neurotic wrote:
    He's begin asking me the strangest of questions actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm the only Aoibheann.. But I'm still probably evil Aoibheann. ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Oh hi phlegms. Why don't you suck it????

History Department, pish posh. YOU WERE SITTING IN THE PSYCHOLOGY AREA YA PRICK.
    That's definitely fair ground for us y'know. Sure I have an exam on Psychology ****. I do. Yep. So maybe I was just going to go check out those books. So there.

Also, I think my face is lovely, and my eye is BARELY black today... and my stitches are BARELY visible under my fringe...

Advertisement