Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

bythewoods wrote: »
    Oh hi phlegms. Why don't you suck it????

History Department, pish posh. YOU WERE SITTING IN THE PSYCHOLOGY AREA YA PRICK.
    That's definitely fair ground for us y'know. Sure I have an exam on Psychology ****. I do. Yep. So maybe I was just going to go check out those books. So there.

Also, I think my face is lovely, and my eye is BARELY black today... and my stitches are BARELY visible under my fringe...

Eh excuse me, that whole area I was in was designated History love. The Psychology area is the alcoves behind the 3 or 4 Psychology shelves of books.

Mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Ran into Extrasupervery in the bar this evening.

Also met Will (Tattoos and Piercing and several others mod) in the bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I saw Fad from across the arts block earlier. He did not see me.
    /stalker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

kateos2 wrote: »
    I saw Fad from across the arts block earlier. He did not see me.
    /stalker

Just outside it? I saw you, but you were looking the other way.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Fad wrote: »
    Just outside it? I saw you, but you were looking the other way.....

You were just going in when I saw you..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Uh huh, met Fad after I snuck into the student bar where he kindly shared his stamp so I could go introduce him to DEREK OF CRYSTAL SWING who's simply dreamy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

"Oh sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you being a whore" - phlegms.

bythewoods wrote: »
    "Oh sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you being a whore" - phlegms.

I'm such a legend.

In other meeting boardsies news, I bullied Banjopaul's girlfriend and then Craguls walked me to the train station. We held hands and it was sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Totally forgot that I bumped into TheCardHolder at the UCD Ball yesterday - however, photographic evidence reminds me that I did! He scabbed a cigarette and then ran away - FOR SHAME.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

phlegms wrote: »
    In other meeting boardsies news, I bullied Banjopaul's girlfriend and then Craguls walked me to the train station. We held hands and it was sweet.

You won so well in that slagging bout, I was impressed! :D
    Took her down a peg.

Phlegms refused to wrestle me because
    "You don't wrestle in a cardigan!" .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

@ Hotaru, wevvz, sent you not one but two messages and no response :p

Also ran into Phelgms yet again, our paths seem to cross everyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I can't remember the last time I saw phlegms.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

@ Hotaru, wevvz, sent you not one but two messages and no response :p

My phone got trampled on and wouldn't work! Just after I had lost everyone of course. Sure I wandered around till I bumped into someone I knew, maaaaad craic.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I can't remember the last time I saw phlegms.

:(

STD clinic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Saw Craguls today, I was walking one direction, he was walking in the other, we greeted each other, shared a few kinds words and went our separate ways, despite the obvious sexual tension.

...lawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I saw IO at the bus station in Limerick yesterday, with a girl who I presume was Aoibheann.
    Also, I found both theirs and a few other people's facebook pages through DO's page.
    \0/

A_neurotic/A nuerotic approached me earlier whilst nonchalantly sipping coffee. The sexual tension was intense and he had to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I forgot about this thread,I saw Kev_s88 last week outside the library.It wasn't more then a "Hey" I had a lift waiting on the road,but we totally had a moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Jay P wrote: »
    I saw IO at the bus station in Limerick yesterday, with a girl who I presume was Aoibheann.
    Also, I found both theirs and a few other people's facebook pages through DO's page.
    \0/

It'd better have been me! :P About half five-ish?

Nice work on reversing the stalking there, you win with the facebook stalking though. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Aoibheann wrote: »
    It'd better have been me! :P About half five-ish?

Nice work on reversing the stalking there, you win with the facebook stalking though. :pac:

Yep, twas indeed.
    I would have said hi, but I was talking to my friend, and I also get really shy in situations like that :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Jay P wrote: »
    Yep, twas indeed.
    I would have said hi, but I was talking to my friend, and I also get really shy in situations like that :o

Aw! You should definitely say hi if it happens again. *nods* And considering one or the other of us have seen each other the last 2 times I was there, it'll probably happen again! :) We're not scary, swears!

Had another dramatic showdown with phlegms yesterday. The tension is building. One of these days we're it's going to blow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Will be seeing Gingeisbest and MavisDavis in about 45 minutes, should be funnnn. :)<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

I ALMOSTNEVER see people i know...(see what i did there? ;) )

recently its just been Ginja_Ninja as he said above, Fad tends to jump out on me every so often in UCD and scare the bejaysus outta me......you gotta stop doing that dude, seriously!

kev_s88 wrote: »
    I ALMOSTNEVER see people i know...(see what i did there? ;) )

recently its just been Ginja_Ninja as he said above, Fad tends to jump out on me every so often in UCD and scare the bejaysus outta me......you gotta stop doing that dude, seriously!

I must ask kev, you wouldn't happen to have a brother in TCD? I swear to god, I keep seeing some guy in our science building who looks just like you :confused:

I don't exactly bump into, but make dinner dates with SarcasticFairy regularly <3

CRAGULS it's been too long. Pesky exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I don't exactly bump into, but make dinner dates with SarcasticFairy regularly <3

CRAGULS it's been too long. Pesky exams.
    We technically bumped into one another in the library on Wednesday! Well, except you were wandering around looking for me. But I still didn't expect to see you that night.... :)

Dinner was good though! <3

I also "bumped into" Fad in the library today. By which I mean, I was sitting there, and knew he was coming in at some point and would probably say hi...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I must ask kev, you wouldn't happen to have a brother in TCD? I swear to god, I keep seeing some guy in our science building who looks just like you :confused:

sadly no :( it could actually be me...i tend to wander around Trinity when im walking through town and i have to wait for a bus :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I bumped into electro~bitch...AT HER HOUSE! (And she's really hot*) We went out and then we went to a house. It was a rather epic night.

Also I think I saw Jay P earlier, but I didn't wanna say hello in case I was wrong.

(*she told me to say that! :P)

Advertisement