Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I bumped into you earlier!" thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Went to lunch with Craguls, which was lovely, except the insane number of knacker children and happy birthday music >_<

Wandered around Trinity, texted A(underscore)Neurotic and found he was just across from us in the pav, so we wandered over there. Met Bythewoods (Havent seen her since the week before college started back up in January!) and had a drink. They bailed off to some gig, and then Sarcasticfairy came along.

Really nice day :D

Sure I have an exam tomorrow.......but I seriously needed to chill out for a bit today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Fad wrote: »
    Went to lunch with Craguls, which was lovely, except the insane number of knacker children and happy birthday music >_<

Wandered around Trinity, texted A(underscore)Neurotic and found he was just across from us in the pav, so we wandered over there. Met Bythewoods (Havent seen her since the week before college started back up in January!) and had a drink. They bailed off to some gig, and then Sarcasticfairy came along.

Really nice day :D

Sure I have an exam tomorrow.......but I seriously needed to chill out for a bit today!

Nobody ever asked me.. ;_;

(I'm aware I'm not in Dublin atm.. but that's entirely irrelevant! :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Also I think I saw Jay P earlier, but I didn't wanna say hello in case I was wrong.[/SIZE])

If it was me, I'm genuinely shocked it's taken this long for us to cross paths.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I saw Fad today,he was in an exam,so was I.We totally had a moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I accidentally elbowed AllInOne in the face today.
    This event did indeed happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Jay P wrote: »
    If it was me, I'm genuinely shocked it's taken this long for us to cross paths.

I'm terrible at recognising faces though, so even if I was 99% sure it was you I probably wouldn't introduce myself in case I was wrong.
    Anyway that day I think you were outside the library, eating what looked suspiciously like a sandwich or a roll of some sort.

I'm terrible at recognising faces though, so even if I was 99% sure it was you I probably wouldn't introduce myself in case I was wrong.
    Anyway that day I think you were outside the library, eating what looked suspiciously like a sandwich or a roll of some sort.

It's very possible that was me so. I did eat a sandwich outside the library on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Damn, I should have said hi then. It could have been the start of something beautiful. :( (ok, probbly not...but it could have been!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

So, I bumped into Extrasupervery on a rhino in the middle of a river this evening, only to notice A Neurotic and Craguls sitting on some flamingos.

It went something like that anyhow. There was a rhino. We gave it an ear. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

only to notice A Neurotic and Craguls sitting on some flamingos.

WE NEVER NAMED THEM D:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Craguls wrote: »
    WE NEVER NAMED THEM D:

Tim and Tam?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Tim and Tam?
    Jésus and Rámone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Tim and Tam?
    That'll do, once Fad approves. Silly rhino made me look skanky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I realised that there was more than that one hole in my tights when I was sitting on a bus, in the bright, bright lights. Coupled with the random wet patches on my socks, I was lookin' well.

Silly rhino was sharp and pointy.

I just did what appeared to be a walk of shame, thanks to Mr.Rhino himself. Cúnt. And for some reason the student centre end of UCD was surrounded by elderly couples...they didn't approve.

A somewhat intoxicated phlegms screamed my name rather inappropriately at the student bar earlier. It was scintillating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

A somewhat intoxicated phlegms screamed my name rather inappropriately at the student bar earlier. It was scintillating.

The shocking thing is, that wasn't my peak of intoxication. Somehow I managed to find new limits for myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Planned to use MavisDavis as a crutch today (as I usually do on Tuesday afternoons...only one more left, ever! :O) but she was nowhere to be found. :( She missed a rare demonstration of emotion from a certain Narnia-goer...

SarcasticFaddy came over to my (ex- :() place yesterday, watched the ducklings with me and then helped me move out. Bless them :)

....I won't be bumping into anyone for ages

Cúnts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Yesterday I did an exam with Jay P and KnifeWRENCH in the Aula Maxima. I think I might have literally (as in physically) bumped into KnifeWRENCH- there was a bit of a crush at the door on the way in.

KnifeWRENCH was there? Darn... Funnily enough, I was looking out for him but didn't see him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I'm 99% sure I walked past Pygmalion today, but I didn't say Hello for fear of that 1%...

I'm 99% sure I walked past Pygmalion today, but I didn't say Hello for fear of that 1%...

IT WAS YOU!!1!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Pygmalion wrote: »
    IT WAS YOU!!1!

Brilliant! :D

What were you doing down that neck of the woods? :p

Brilliant! :D

What were you doing down that neck of the woods? :p

Staying in Dublin for the weekend with my Dad, who lives fairly nearby, that's where he does his shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I met A Neurotic and Jesus Juice tonight. It was awesome.:cool:

MARMALADE!

MARMALADE!

Psst... I think they bought it, and are all super jealous of our in-joke :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Psst... I think they bought it, and are all super jealous of our in-joke :cool:

Did ye hear that?! We have an in-joke. Bet ye're all raging!:pac:

Two fun facts I learnt last night:

A Neurotic is racist.

Jesus Juice is going out with a girl that I used to babysit.
    cradle *cough* snatcher.

Two fine upstanding members of the community!

:D

Advertisement