Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I change my website look

Options
  • 27-03-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hello all. I recently designed my website from a free template. I am thinking of doing it all again and would be gratefull for any suggestions from you all.
    Do you think I should change it or is fine the way it is. What changes would you suggest. I know some of the listings only show one photo as I am awaiting images.
    The site is http://www.staydoggy.com .Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I think it could do with a fine tooth comb.
    • I personally don't like the big text roll over button
    • I think you could make the divs inherit height. Ought to make the borders consistent
    • "Enquire advertising" panel, name label look better above the input
    • Same with contact us
    • Links page could be made more readable with proximity/borders
    • Images/something on Comments page give it more character (or something:confused:)

JMO

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Hi,

I don't really have that much to offer other than the google translate option is stuck behind the staydoggy.com header. IMO yes, It could do with a revamp

Advertisement