Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for WHV

Options
  • 27-03-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, hope someone can help. Im in the middle of applying for my WHV and I was wondering when it asks me for a date does this have to be the definate date I am entering Australia? I dont have flights booked and im not sure exactly when I am going yet. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

The Answer to your question would be no. Just a rough guesstimate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

no doesn't have to be a correct date just an approx date, you are allowed enter oz on the visa any time you want once it is within a year of visa been granted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Dont apply for the WHV...its a terrible disease it leaves your immune system totally wrecked just stay clear....

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Just sent it off:D

Off to the merry old land of Oz in June.

Now does anyone have any work contacts in or around Perth:p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

keithg89 wrote: »
    Now does anyone have any work contacts in or around Perth:p

What industry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Only qualification is a FAS welding cert and leaving cert so I was thinking labour or any no experience necessary type jobs:D

Advertisement