Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to live in North Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    hahaha.....you are so simple,I suppose I could not have expected much from a Northside thread.....hahaha

Banned by a northside Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,671 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Raheny is terrible, I'd never live here. Pay loads of money and live in the nice areas on the Southside, nothing to see up here.

Shhh, stop telling people about how great Raheny is, I'm hoping to buy here soon

HA! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Glasnevin is a top location. However there is the old mature Glasnevin where houses are very expensive. Then you have Glasnevin North (old Ballymun) which is not as expensive. Both are good areas to live in with lots of facilities.

Finglas East is a lot cheaper but is also a good area, with none of the horror stories you hear from other parts of Finglas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Finglas East would be the best place to buy in Finglas.
    I live in Santry. Santry Court / Aulden Grange / Woodlawn are the estates where i live, dont have a bad word to say about either. Although Aulden Grange is the best:P

Theres a few houses up for sale right now, theres 2 for around €285,000 cause they need a bit of work done on them. Great prices considering what they used to be.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I think to help the OP narrow this down a bit we would need a indication of the price she is willing to pay,we have suggestions from Finglas to Howth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Raheny. Island with a beach ..

Has Raheny planted a flag in Dollymount and claimed title ? Ye should at least claim joint custody with Clontarf :D ?

The way the salt marshes are encroaching across the north lagoon, it'll soon be an extension of Bettyglen !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,671 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

TarfHead wrote: »
    Ye should at least claim joint custody with Clontarf :D ?

Ah, people in Clontarf claiming they live in Raheny, the snobbery!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DrAnte

Hi. I want to buy flat in Dublin. I see on daft.ie some cheap appartments for 99 000 Euro, like flat 60 square meters in 56 College View, Ballymun, Dublin 11 or flat 53 square meters in 30 The Plaza, Ballymun, Dublin 11.

What is the reason of this price? Do you think that there is some problems ih that area (chriminal, drugs etc...) or something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

DrAnte wrote: »
    Do you think that there is some problems ih that area (chriminal, drugs etc...) or something else?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95846435&postcount=31

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Mesrine65 wrote: »

In fairness. It can be dodgy walking around most places at that hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement