Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

There are factors as to how much it'll cost. Such as....

- Placement
    - Size
    - Shading/Colour
    - Detail
    - Artist

So it could take one session (maybe 3 - 4 hours) or it could be done over three.

But yeah if you're happy enough with it and can look back and not have any regrets getting that done, go for it! Sorry sounds like I'm preaching, but I've got two on me that I'm kinda sick of looking at and want to get covered up. So just in a "oooooh be warnnnnnnned" <waves hands> way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

personally..I reckon you'll regret it big time.
    I'm very open minded about these things but..just no

do not get that for your first tattoo..that's all I'll say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Its is fecking deadly as a poster but not as a tattoo. Its upto yourself though. There is some tattoos on here I dont like but whoever got them obviously did so thats all that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

That'll make a terrible tattoo. I'm not a tattoo artist but you're giving him/her nothing to work with. Think about is, if you had to redraw that how would you possibly do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dysfunktional

bad idea for a tattoo,picture wise its blurry and tattoos fade over time so it will look gammy after a few years,by wich time you will of cop on that a batman tattoo is a lame idea,id seriously rethink this idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭mig mag

Getting my first tatoo next month, here is what I want to get on my left shoulder, how much do you think it would cost and how long would it take to do approximately? I know most tatoo artists charge by the hour right? But I'm just looking for a rough estimate, also do you think it would make a cool tatoo? Obviously I will get it tweaked a bit to make it unique.... no jokes about the name please :p

http://api.ning.com/files/gWhc*8EYmk9BEJMTVCEUuPsIT94nzvPJzoE0BxSjIP0no7VMHkaCI7z-A9RVr*m-WQMKZwIbeM-Vsjd8HSmtJhky0Ks*w0ws/batmandarkknightjoker.jpg
    Hiya, don't wanna come over all negative-like, but i don't think that'd make a great, or even a decent tattoo at all. Sorry. Plus it would be very big for first tattoo. Have another think about it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Cant imagine it coming out anything like that pic either to be honest.
    What way will you have it tweaked and it be easier to give an opinion.

Advertisement